New here saying hi

Exige24

Beautiful! Though I must say I am biased towards black DAs myself.
lol Never seen a interior color change/reupholster I liked before yours, only because most get tacky with designs and colors once they figure they're gonna change it anyways, "Gotta be DiFfeRent!!!!"
, or because you can tell it was done shoddily. Yours looks like it came that way from the factory in material, color and quality. Outstanding job! :thumbs up

teg cruzr

Beautiful! Though I must say I am biased towards black DAs myself.
lol Never seen a interior color change/reupholster I liked before yours, only because most get tacky with designs and colors once they figure they're gonna change it anyways, "Gotta be DiFfeRent!!!!"
, or because you can tell it was done shoddily. Yours looks like it came that way from the factory in material, color and quality. Outstanding job! :thumbs up
Definitly stayed with the OE vibe, a lil custom but yeah none of that gotti crap, less is more in my book.
Black DA's are by far my favorite.
Thanks for the kind words, pretty clean ride ya got there.:thumbs up

very clean,that tan carpet looked fudged damn
Cowl leak plus long commutes and a small child will do that to light colored carpet, oh and no cup holders.
FTL!!!
Thanks for checking in.:D

Exige24

Definitly stayed with the OE vibe, a lil custom but yeah none of that gotti crap, less is more in my book.
Black DA's are by far my favorite.
Thanks for the kind words, pretty clean ride ya got there.:thumbs up

Cowl leak plus long commutes and a small child will do that to light colored carpet, oh and no cup holders.
FTL!!!
Thanks for checking in.:D
Thanks! Your interior rip out reminds me it's about time for my yearly cleaning too. lol I do the same crap about once a year since my car is used as a DD too and I work at a winery. Pull out. Drench. Scrub down. Keeping tan clean is really hard, as I'm sure you can attest to.

teg cruzr

^Oh yeah the daily grind killed my interior. I'm a journey-man painter so I feel ya.
Luckily for my DA, she's a garage queen now.

Exige24

^Oh yeah the daily grind killed my interior. I'm a journey-man painter so I feel ya.
Luckily for my DA, she's a garage queen now.
I have mats, but even so, during the work week, a towel never leaves my floorboard. Dont have any kids so I'm sure that does wonders for the interior too. lol Even so, I've found after about a year, you can tell where my ass has been seated that whole time, where the shoulder belt touches you everyday and what places get touched the most with your hands and I get the washing bug. lol Driver side seat, seat belt, door panel and floor board, ebrake and center console is the very least I will pull out and shampoo every year.

Looking forward to the rest of your pics.

Last edited:

teg cruzr

^^I love having a black interior now, much easier to keep clean. Although I noticed in the pic of my cluster
I've only put 4000 miles on the car in the last two years.
I've got some goodies pics I need to post.

RHD_Germz

Hey boys and girls, some of you guys may know me already. I'm seeing some familiar faces around here.
Just thought I'd sign up and see what's going down.
Here's a pic of my old girl.
She's a 91 LS

Before

After

Before

After

Yes that is a dye job that cost about $15 bucks

The flash makes it look funny, it's all black

I got more so stay tuned.
Dude you bleached your taillights uh???

GeRmZ

milano_red

Damn that makes me miss my old da. Not very many nice ones around here

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thank you kind sir.
Best four door of 2011 huh? Congrats!:beer:
very welcome :) might I ask, what did you use to fill in the holes in your trunk and where did you get your paint? I want to do a shave as well but didn't really know what to use

And yep, thank you much :beer: :)

Exige24

^^I love having a black interior now, much easier to keep clean. Although I noticed in the pic of my cluster
I've only put 4000 miles on the car in the last two years.
I've got some goodies pics I need to post.
This is true. The thing I like about it though is it's like having a black paint job. Most people will pass because they don't like what it takes to keep it looking good, but if you are down for the work and upkeep, there is no other color that looks better IMHO. It has something to do with being able to tell how much care and work is put into it at the very first glance I'd say.

Last edited: