Lame Seller!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn...we had a deal since monday of this week, and i was heading up there this weekend to pick it up, then the guy tells me he sold it already...man! i'm pissed. :evil:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
some guy near dallas, i was really looking forward to getting that cf hood, but i guess buying my new setup would be fine, 250 for type s intake manifold, cams, valve springs, and retainers..:thumbs up and this guy is local so i can pick it up anytime

k624ash

MoJoJoJo said:
some guy near dallas, i was really looking forward to getting that cf hood, but i guess buying my new setup would be fine, 250 for type s intake manifold, cams, valve springs, and retainers..:thumbs up and this guy is local so i can pick it up anytime
you should go pick it up now, you dont want someone else to get it again

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
MoJoJoJo said:
you can put type s stuff into your car??

MoJoJoJo

Banned
he wont be back in town til april 8, but now i'm debating if i should go boost first then head work, or head work then boost.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
teggyls said:
you can put type s stuff into your car??

yep, then i would have the real vtec instead of the gay base vtec :thumbsup, prolly be up to 180-190 whp N/A then go boost