Official DSLR Photography Thread

XjoEnX

Lol. I use Lightroom too ever since it was introduced to me. Love the clarity slider for JPEG images.

whitedc4

I think I use it too much so I've stopped completely and just used the ones at the bottom... Names slip my mind... Fringe, noise, sharpening and masking I think

dopematic

I've rarely used those. I should start playing around with them haha

Ryan659

I took this a few weeks ago while on a bike ride with the wife:

Going to Monterey this weekend so hopefully some cool beach pics will be coming shortly :)

Ryan659

But Monterey has the cool (so I hear) bike path...and clam chowder :drool: Carmel will definitely be on the list though.

Ryan659

Dude you just said you were gonna spend your money on college :p just spend your savings and take out a student loan.

Ganyon

Lol, I can't decide on what I want. This is just cash I have laying around. If I were to use my savings, I could buy a type r and have cash left. But back on topic, I think I wanna start getting into doing some photos.

goofygamer

The aquarium is really nice lol. Yeah, fishermans warf will have clam chowder or if you wanna be near the aquarium, just walk down cannery row, I think bubba gump and one other restaurant serves clam chowder