My picture thread

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
i haven't posted here in member rides for quite a while...so....i guess i'll post some pics from when i first got my car til now. it really hasn't changed too much...just different wheels really. anywho, i love this car and intend on keeping it for a long long time. if some people here remember, i suffered a C6 spinal cord injury in January of 2006...i haven't driven since then. i'm desperately hoping that a cure comes asafp for spinal cord injuries so i can have my car back to myself. doctors say they're on the brink of this cure too...so lets hope for the best! anyways, here's my car:

and my winter mode...on steelies btw:

cover is by:

cdubdb7

thats a really nice integra man...gl with the doctors finding a cure for that spinal cord injury

ric3rboi23

touge beast
paradise blue-green pearl yaaaaaaaay ^_^

actually i didnt get to choose the color of mine but w/e i hardly see it :p

jdm jon

sweet car cover, i should invest in one asap.....nice teg, shes coming along well...keep us posted.

g/l with her.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
paradise blue-green pearl yaaaaaaaay ^_^

actually i didnt get to choose the color of mine but w/e i hardly see it :p
you don't see it too much...thats why i like it.

i made a post on here about a while ago in the Loouge about having a fundraiser...and i'm going to have one or maybe two in the spring so i can get a Honda Odyessy wheelchair van. with some of the funds i'm going to get me hand controls for my integra. luckily my integra is an automatic...if it wasnt i wouldn't be able to get hand controls.

champwht

clean teg you got there. well i hope everything turns out for you. keep us posted on the state of your integra.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i remember you bro and the accident. glad too see your still holding in there.
i remember too....i really hope you get to drive her one day....i couldnt imagine seeing my car in the drive way and not being able to drive it.......good luck with everything.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I remember ya too bro... Glad to see ya around again!

Hopefully they can get you on the road again soon homie....

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
i remember too....i really hope you get to drive her one day....i couldnt imagine seeing my car in the drive way and not being able to drive it.......good luck with everything.
it blows...but things could always be worse. i really wish i could afford to put my car in a garage and "forget" about it so the weather doesn't get the best of it.

although, if everything goes to plan and i get enough through fundraising this spring, i should be behind the wheel this summer. IF everything goes to plan...

I remember ya too bro... Glad to see ya around again!

Hopefully they can get you on the road again soon homie....
i still get on here, i just don't post that much...