Hella*FLUSH DC2 ;)

trperformance

you sir, are gonna be a fine member around here.

You have exemplified a trait that few other new members possess. You can handle constructive criticism. I don't know where my manners are, but I'd like to formally welcome you to Club-Integra.

As stated before, I'm not feeling the wheels, but its literally JUST the wheels. If you wanna do the "flush" thing, by all means. It CAN look good, and I think with a different set of wheels, it will.

Welcome to CI, and I look forward to seeing more pics of your car. I think a set of 15" wheels would REALLY set this thing off.
Thank you very much, i am very open to comments and criticism.

Hondagod_666 i thank you very much for the warm welcome. i look forward to my membership on this forum as it has provided me with very helpful information. Many of the members seem very mature about their car and hobby and i am proud to be a member and hopefully i will learn even more on clubintegra :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Thank you, nothing like the sound of your car ripping off the reflectors on the street :lol:
haha!! we call my buddy's ef sedan the reflector eater.. we were brainstorming on making a white pacman eating reflectors sticker and put it on his front lip :thumbs up

trperformance

haha!! we call my buddy's ef sedan the reflector eater.. we were brainstorming on making a white pacman eating reflectors sticker and put it on his front lip :thumbs up
I like that idae actually, pretty creative 8)

RD408

Nice, seen your car over on stanceworks. Unless someone was just using your cars pic as their avatar. Anyways welcome!

RD408

You should check out that site also... All about stance.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Wow.. I love the look, the wheels look good IMO i would probably just paint em a different color.
That thing is so damn clean.

Welcome.

RobbinYoBizkits

nice car man. I like the wheels IMO. In next months issue of Honda Tuning there is a Del Sol that Hybrid Racing did up and they have those wheels and they make the car look MEAN! haha. Good luck with the project man