what did you do to your car today?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
think it'll be ready for the meet friday tyler?

I got in my car and went to wing stop.. also went to work. that is all. lol

this weekend- radiator flush and oil change
next weekend- hopefully replacing left front shock and spark plugs/wires
hopefully, Casey's coming over tomorrow to help me put it all together, i just have to get the turbo, down pipe, turbo manifold, intercooler, and intercooler piping on

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
hopefully, Casey's coming over tomorrow to help me put it all together, i just have to get the turbo, down pipe, turbo manifold, intercooler, and intercooler piping on
that shouldn't take too long..all bolt-on, no welding right?

alex14

VEEEETTAAAAKKKK!!! lol
Oil change
lowered the coilovers
rear wiper delete
removed clear coat-less spoiler
plugged all holes with little metal furniture plugs.

shahriar35

On Saturday I did the timing belt, tensioner, water pump, radiator flush, and oil change.

At the same time attempted to fix the locking plates on my tein RS but only was able to loosen one of them.

Yesterday I made sure that the ITR was still in the garage. And today I drove it :).

j13

Keep It Clean
I checked and found out that it's still where I put it last night :thumbs up.
Lol I see this a lot...I have a question though. Do you have a quickrelease stearing wheel? Alarm? Kill switch?

The people with security shouldn't worry about it getting stolen...I fear it getting broken into or my lip is going to end up missin, or even it being keyed and smashed...that's what you should worry about if you have good security..

jznsn2u

Lol I see this a lot...I have a question though. Do you have a quickrelease stearing wheel? Alarm? Kill switch?

The people with security shouldn't worry about it getting stolen...I fear it getting broken into or my lip is going to end up missin, or even it being keyed and smashed...that's what you should worry about if you have good security..
My security is pretty tight on all my cars. It was just a "saying"...