2000 Gs-R Sedan Shell

kinglou85

Well let me introduce my self since am new to clubintegra my name is Lou , i just brought myself a 2000 gsr sedan from where i work at a towing company , and when it was brought in it didnt have no motor i'll put pics up soon, well as of right now dont have money for a gsr motor , but would like to get it on the road asap what would be better a b18b , b16 or an ls/vtec, thanks in advance

steve-o_585

Im pretty sure if you have money for LS VTEC, then you can get a GSR. Lol. Yea and if you cant find a deal on a GSR, then if I was you il do a b18b. Even though GSR is the way to go (IMO).

vonnyvegas

Finger Tapping With Fury!
i agree with steve-o, if you have money for LS/VTEC then you have PLENTY of money for a simple GS-R. If your on a budget and wanna get going for as little as possible then go non-vtec. I just finished up putting a B18B1 in my baby (cuz the other one decided to shred a timing belt) and i picked up the motor for $500. another $300-$500 for a trans or reman for $900-$1000. If you end up going B18B1 I've got a bunch of random parts for it layin around like brackets, manifold, etc. lemme know if you need anything but working at a tow yard/company you should be set with all that fun stuff. Have fun squeezing that motor and trans in!!!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Well let me introduce my self since am new to clubintegra my name is Lou , i just brought myself a 2000 gsr sedan from where i work at a towing company , and when it was brought in it didnt have no motor i'll put pics up soon, well as of right now dont have money for a gsr motor , but would like to get it on the road asap what would be better a b18b , b16 or an ls/vtec, thanks in advance
you can put whatever motor you want in there, bseries and even a dseries