Klutch's DB Build Thread

bkirshr

User that is Registered
:drool: dude, looks incredible. i need a nice camera. (not that its only the camera that makes it look that good, but you get the point) haha but 2 things if i may suggest (well only 1 suggestion):

1. FIX THE LIP haha get that s**t level with the corners! lmao
2. how have you managed to shave those mudflaps down that far?! those were like brand new when I sent you those! hahaha

but, anyways. trying to get my car to look like this is what wakes me up in the morning. :thumbs up Immaculate.. sad to see it go in a few months. fantastic build my friend.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Oh yea, another sexy DB! God I love them! Now only if they made a USDM ITR DB, then it would be even better!!!:)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
:drool: dude, looks incredible. i need a nice camera. (not that its only the camera that makes it look that good, but you get the point) haha but 2 things if i may suggest (well only 1 suggestion):

1. FIX THE LIP haha get that s**t level with the corners! lmao
2. how have you managed to shave those mudflaps down that far?! those were like brand new when I sent you those! hahaha

but, anyways. trying to get my car to look like this is what wakes me up in the morning. :thumbs up Immaculate.. sad to see it go in a few months. fantastic build my friend.
Well thank you sir, just my little point and shoot :)

And yeah yeah I know... We haven't had a day over 40 degrees to fix it since I got the dang thing so not much incentive to do so :lol: but it shall happen soon, promise :)
And hahahahaha xD told you so :) I'm gonna be looking for a new set again here pretty soon lmao.

But thank you much, means a lot to me :mrgreen:

Oh yea, another sexy DB! God I love them! Now only if they made a USDM ITR DB, then it would be even better!!!:)
Meeeeee too :D that'd be so friken amazing haha

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, looks like I'll be getting some jdm legit benen tow hooks for kicks and gigs here soon :) I feel bad cause the updates are pretty much done for now :cry:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
^x3

i thought it said tie bar at first, and was confused on why those 2 were opposed. then i reread it and said "oh, hell no." out loud in my room. hahaha