Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

i did some tune up stuff this weekend and bought a VC gasket kit, that didnt come w/ teh grommets *pissed* so now i have to wait for my grommets to come in. i did get my OBD2 VC painted ITR style wise and looks great. so when my grommets come in ill put em on and not have to worry about oil leakage on my newly painted VC.

i am curious, i was trying to remove the fuel filter as well, but one of my fuel lines is stuck onto the fuel filter, i tried prying it off but it still wasnt coming off, i soaked it in PB blaster and even tried, what even i knew wasnt a screw, to come off, and nothing would budge. anyone ran into a problem like this?

Sammich

part of what i did this weekend...waiting on my grommets to come in...again...anyone have any idea on my 'issue' w/ the fuel filter?

i am curious, i was trying to remove the fuel filter as well, but one of my fuel lines is stuck onto the fuel filter, i tried prying it off but it still wasnt coming off, i soaked it in PB blaster and even tried, what even i knew wasnt a screw, to come off, and nothing would budge. anyone ran into a problem like this?

Sammich

LOL wut?! you talking about the crevice btwn the cam gear part and the other part...i was trying to make sure i had paint in between there...it is what it is. i'm not mad at it. i'm not doing it over either :D

answer my question nabisco..

Sammich

well i installed the VC yesterday and finished up the tune up (replaced rotor button). i went to advance to pick up my grommets (notice with an S), so i thought, these bastards actually sent one grommet...so i got pissed and said fuk it, installed the new VC gasket and spark plug tubes and locked it down. just hoping i wont have oil on my newly painted VC...ill be pissed

Sammich

missed out on an opportunity to score some manual seat belts for cheap....i might just go get some accord seat belts and call it a day

Charly[horse]

Name = John
missed out on an opportunity to score some manual seat belts for cheap....i might just go get some accord seat belts and call it a day
Do they just annoy you? Cuz the automatic seat belts have a recall on them so you can get em fixed for free i think! I was gonna trade mine out too till I heard about that!

Sammich

i guess you missed out to where i installed EP3 seats...i'd have to get my automatic belts modded to work to cover/go over my shoulder. i'd kind of rather manual seat belts. i've already disconnected the box on teh passenger side so i dotn have to worry about them going back and forth and the noise going off because of the wire i cut.

j13

Keep It Clean
looks great man, you should relocate the battery, get an intake, and buy some orange metalcast paint and paint your signal lenses and corner lights amber

Cripton805

You didn't do the valve cover right bro...

You're supposed to heat it with high heat heat lamps, gun, or high heat source. It takes about 15-20 mins to bearly start wrinkling and then cure it in the oven for about 30-45 mins.

The wrinkles come out tighter that way and it also seems more durable.

I've done 3 valve covers ;)

Sammich

looks great man, you should relocate the battery, get an intake, and buy some orange metalcast paint and paint your signal lenses and corner lights amber
definitely, at least now, not worried about relocating the battery. its not a problem for me..its big and ugly though lol. but i have some other things that need to get taken care of first in my personal life thats pending

You didn't do the valve cover right bro...

You're supposed to heat it with high heat heat lamps, gun, or high heat source. It takes about 15-20 mins to bearly start wrinkling and then cure it in the oven for about 30-45 mins.

The wrinkles come out tighter that way and it also seems more durable.

I've done 3 valve covers ;)
yea, i know how to do VCs correctly, but i wasnt going to have my apt, again smell like paint for 2 days, so i just let it cure over a couple of days outside...here's the ones i did for my maxima. this car is just my beater so i'm not expecting perfection out of what i do on this car right now, period. if i wanted it done correctly, and not want my house smelling like paint, i would have just bought one from Ricky aka 8urcivic

Any new photos of the whole car dude?
naw, not yet, nothing has changed, as i mentioned above i have some other pressing personal issues that have to be resolved. the next thing you may see are wheels, as i am in need of tires. so whatever i have the money for/best deal, ill get it.

as far as suspension, unless i find a deal i cant turn down, i'm more than likely just going ebay coils and some cheap struts(oe replacements):roll:

beatfanatikz

So how is the eBay catback..I was looking into it but didn't know anybody that has em..does it sound good? I kno u mentioned quiet but is it worth it? Thanks

Respectfully
95_Integra

Last edited:

Sammich

i see what you did here bryan
:lol:
So how is the eBay catback..I was looking into it but didn't know anybody that has em..does it sound good? I kno u mentioned quiet but is it worth it? Thanks

Respectfully
95_Integra
yes it is, as i mentinoed, for me it was just a stock replacement pretty much so for what i paid, how it sounds, how it looks...for me, it was a best buy on my 'budget rebuild'