Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

well my lame sony tape deck that came w/ the car, the tape portion, stopped working yesterday i used a tape adapter that i could hook up to my droid and play my music through that and it saved me from having to go get another deck. so now i'm in the search for a new cd player w/ bluetooth built in. i need to check my speakers, up front and in the rear to see if they have been replaced or not, if not i wont replace them. but if so, i guess ill be looking for some 3way in the front and 4way in the back..i may put some 6x9s in teh rear deck, and finish it all off w/ a nice 10" subwoofer and a decent amp. just for a little bump in the trunk

mirrorimg

You wont replace them if they are original? I dont quite understand your logic in there.

About time the car has an upgrade from a cassette player, last time I used one of those was 10 years ago!

Sammich

You wont replace them if they are original? I dont quite understand your logic in there.

About time the car has an upgrade from a cassette player, last time I used one of those was 10 years ago!
you misunderstood me. i meant that if the speakers in there have already been replaced, then i'm not spending money to replace them. i'm trying my best not to spend alot of money in this car, its mainly a daily and i'm trying to keep eyes off of me for the most part. everyone knows me in the max, everywhere i go i get a call *i saw you*...tired of that...that and harassing cops. but the car came w/ a sony tape player...it finally died, i've sourced a nice kenwood deck w/ built in bluetooth for $125, so i'm most likely going that route.

I love the color of that valve cover.
thanks man

Sammich

if i dont find a good wheel/tire combo, i might just do this

paint the steelies gloss black w/ that center cap and call it a day and keep running w/ the blue/black

Sammich

ordered my Kenwood BT648 (built in blue tooth) and a pair of pioneer 4 way 6.5" speakers for the front. ill keep looking for a good price on some 6x9s, i need to look to see if i need to build a little pod for it to sit onto. i'm finding it really hard right now to find a good deal on a wheel/tire package, so its looking more and more like i'm going to be doing the above plan for wheel and tires...just buy some tires and the center caps since everyone wants a million dollars for some ugly POS oem wheels. i swear the honda scene is overpriced

MrGurley

************5-0
oh yea fyi if your the last 3 persons to post in your own thread that means no one has the care.......

Cripton805

everyone wants a million dollars for some ugly POS oem wheels. i swear the honda scene is overpriced
I saw some curbed black spray painted slipstreams for $700 with used tires. I looked at the ad and was like WTF?
I just saw a (1) used LS mesh for $300 on craigs. :shock:

I'm getting tired of this "Honda" scene actually. I feel like shifting toward something else like a Z, RX7, STI, Evo, Infinity or Supra.
Too many idiots nowadays. It's over populating.

Sammich

I saw some curbed black spray painted slipstreams for $700 with used tires. I looked at the ad and was like WTF?
I just saw a (1) used LS mesh for $300 on craigs. :shock:

I'm getting tired of this "Honda" scene actually. I feel like shifting toward something else like a Z, RX7, STI, Evo, Infinity or Supra.
Too many idiots nowadays. It's over populating.
exactly what i'm saying!!!. they now say "cheap" for a car thats 20 years old w/ over 250k miles on it w/ a new paint and lowered for $5k...i'm like seriously..thats cheap?

oh yea fyi if your the last 3 persons to post in your own thread that means no one has the care.......
shut your donut hole and go inhale some donuts and grapes you fat sumbish!

Why are you hating?
He just wanted this car as a DD and to drive around.

Point A to B.
cuz he's an ex copper thats mad he wont get rehired again as one, cuz he's blind and retarded