pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

R13

The other asshole
My lanky fucking 6'4 ass can barely bench 240 at 210lbs :lol:

Then again I can't improve my max weight anymore because I fucked my shoulders up :oops: :rolf:

pinkley

b@115D33p
My lanky f***ing 6'4 ass can barely bench 240 at 210lbs :lol:

Then again I can't improve my max weight anymore because I f***ed my shoulders up :oops: :rolf:
I havent been to the gym in over 2 years. I tore my rotator cuff lifting a full 5 gallon bucket of oil up into the bed of my truck. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I fucked both of my rotator cuffs up building a house and developed bone spurs in them so I'm pretty well fucked until I get them cut open and grinded out. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, anything I do with my arms above my head is the equivalent of sawing the top tendons in my rotator cuff with a dull sawblade... The ape hangers on your bike... yeah my shoulders would be throbbing after 30 minutes and I wouldn't be able to lift my arms the next day :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Yeah, anything I do with my arms above my head is the equivalent of sawing the top tendons in my rotator cuff with a dull sawblade... The ape hangers on your bike... yeah my shoulders would be throbbing after 30 minutes and I wouldn't be able to lift my arms the next day :lol:
wow... lol

I actually just put different bars on my bike. I had 18" apes and dropped them down to 14" apes. I was starting to get the same feeling on long rides. Any thing over 100 miles and i would have to pull over for a while to give it a rest. the 14s are a lot better.

R13

The other asshole
Apparently the bone spurs are a common thing for guys in their 40-50s, but I was pushing my body too hard so it accelerated the bone spur's growth immensely lol

Speaking of... you're in what? Early/mid thirties?...Might wanna watch those shoulders :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Apparently the bone spurs are a common thing for guys in their 40-50s, but I was pushing my body too hard so it accelerated the bone spur's growth immensely lol

Speaking of... you're in what? Early/mid thirties?...Might wanna watch those shoulders :lol:
31 and feel 51. :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Looks cleeeean
It has the typical quarter panel rust on both sides. Interior is the cleanest I've ever saw. 209k original miles. The guy drove it from Missouri to California multiple times to visit family. It's been well maintained and taken care of.

Reactions: R13