2nd Gen Teggy questions and info

The_Anima7or

The Rook
Hey everybody, just had a couple questions.. i am currently in possession of a 2nd generation integra, and in progress of setting up a list of things im going to do to it, but i have a big question for anybody and everybody who can help me out here.. i recently saw a post when i was doing a bit of Google research last night, and saw a DIY on how to install LED lights into the gauge cluster. (i forgot the main poster's s/n, sorry!) but he said something about the 2nd Gen teggy's use a different type/size LED, but when i goto the website mentioned in his thread, they seem to not have LEDs for my generation gauge cluster, but they seem to have LEDs for other parts of the car.. i am just thinking of ordering new gauge faces i found, but some of the bulbs in the cluster have little blue rubber covers on them, i guess they will make the cluster blue. there is also a blue strip on the top of the cluster, i have not seen in another car before.. i would add pictures, but it will not let me add them.. i have not gotten a chance to start the car and see if the cluster is blue.. been working a lot and havent had a chance. but if somebody could point me in the right direction or something.. i would really thank them for it. Thanks! :) each bulb says "Toshiba V-2" on the back of all of them

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
THe bulbs for gen 2 are as follows: You'll need the "Instrument clusters"

Headlight (high & low beam): 9004
Parking Light: 3652
Front Turn Signal: 1156
Rear Turn Signal: 1156
Tail Light: 2057
Brake Light: 2057
3rd Brake Light: 1156
Fog Lights: H3-55w
License plate: 67
Reverse Light: 1156
Front sidemarkers: 168
Rear sidemarkers: 168,194
Glove box: 194
Map Light: 194
Dome Light: DE3022, DE3423
Courtesy Light: DE3423
Trunk Light: 194
Instrument Lights: 1895, 53, 74Indicators: [*]Hi-beam: 74[*]Seat Belt:74[*]Brake Warning: 53[*]automatic transmission: 53[*]Turn Signal: 53

The_Anima7or

The Rook
alright thanks thenoxus1, ill peep out the website again and try to find them.. i put pictures of what im talking about in my public profile if you (or anybody) wants to take a peek at what i am talking about. do you think i should convert to the LEDs? or go with the new gauge faces i found? im just looking for any and all input from everybody. thanks!

The_Anima7or

The Rook
this sucks, they dont have LEDs for the instrument panel. they do not have any 1895 lights. they have 194, etc. just about everything except the 1895. oh well.. just go with the new gauge faces i guess

The_Anima7or

The Rook
the light bulbs in the gauge cluster reads "158" on the clear bulbs, i cant read the bulbs covered with the blue cover pieces..

lilmana2188

Rocker Arm torque specs

Ok i have a problem, i have what sounds like rocker arm noises but i dont know the right specs to check them or the right spacing they need. I have a 93 stock, im just trying to get it to run right because the guy that rebuilt my engine didnt do a good job because everything is back to the way is was when he first got it. If anyone could help me out with this let me know.