Post Pics of Local Ricers

91Integracer

This one could take the cake.. 2 completely ruined G2s were racing in the mall parking lot towards a ditch. At the time I only had my nikon 995 with me so I couldnt get the best pics... They are still priceless.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
91Integracer said:
:shock: fucking moron. does he HONESTLY think hes cool right there??? and seriously... who still wears track pants these days? lol. and maybe he should spend as much time on hygene as he does on his riced out car cause it looks like hes missing some teeth :roll:

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
LoL.. Dude in pomona theres shit load of ricers.. LoL. Last night i was going home from work, this stupid Lexus GS with chunti rims, autozone sticker and mismatched taillight was trying to race me.. He just took off like a dumb ass while rollin, I was just cruisin it and when i cought up to him he took off again with his rice rocket..

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol so what was the point of that race to see who could make their rice mobile look worse hahha

91Integracer

I gotta find a pic of the other teg... its really bad.. rolls around with no hood, tells people its turbo'd and says that its located underneath the intake mani, painted random shit white with a paintbrush... On a friday night we went to the strip of bars and drove down some side streets looking for a spot to park. and what do ya know. theres the kid with his doors opened, hood off and hatch opened parked sideways in the driveway. hes sitting in a chair having a beer. holy shit.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
its prolly cuz he went too fast..and his wing had so much aerodynamic pressure it pushed his rear down so far..that his front end lifted off the ground. totally not the driver's fault....his car was just that fast! "Rice Theory"

Last edited:

p27rpy

heres one i saw tonight... the bumper strips on the side were painted white, as was the ONE SINGLE WINDSHIELD WIPER...god it was terrible. oh yeah, neon windshield washer nubs too. heres some bad pics from my camera phone.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
p27rpy said:
heres one i saw tonight... the bumper strips on the side were painted white, as was the ONE SINGLE WINDSHIELD WIPER...god it was terrible. oh yeah, neon windshield washer nubs too. heres some bad pics from my camera phone.

hahah wtf how'd you find mojo's car?! he told me he was staying home tonight..

p27rpy

damn, i didnt know mojo was extreme like that...haha. i asked the guy if he wanted to race for pinks, but he turned me down