My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Shiny new exhaust tip! 3.5" outlet instead of 2"

Was origianlly going to get whole a new muffler, but to save time and money (college kid budget), just went with the tip.

Last edited:

crash.1340

Another Ohio-based Tegger! That pic of your car in the driveway looks a lot like the neighborhood I got my 94 LS from. Car looks gorgeously immaculate, nice!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
A little grainy, but I thought it was a cool pic. just converted my dome light to LED, when my map lights get here, i'll post a pic!

Last edited:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Shiny new exhaust tip! 3.5" outlet instead of 2"

Was origianlly going to get whole a new muffler, but to save time and money (college kid budget), just went with the tip.
Just the tip....? :lol: JK looks real nice bro. :thumbs up

A little grainy, but I thought it was a cool pic. just converted my dome light to LED, when my map lights get here, i'll post a pic!
What color LEDs are you going? Just white?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Just the tip....? :lol: JK looks real nice bro. :thumbs up

What color LEDs are you going? Just white?
thanks! haha, yeah, just the tip, i'll probably get a new muffler this summer, maybe a whole exhaust but it's a sedan so i'd have to get pipe fitted and everything since they don't really make it for 4 doors.

and yeah, just white, i thought about red, but i think white just looks cleaner IMO.

Last edited:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
if you want a full exhaust, just bring it to an auto shop and they'll fix you up.

Meh, white is boring. I have blue LEDs in my car. It burns my eyes. :rolf:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
just slap on a GSR tip or a OE DB8 ITR Muffler.

that rear end is looks so0o0o0o clean btw :thumbs up

bkirshr

User that is Registered
just slap on a GSR tip or a OE DB8 ITR Muffler.

that rear end is looks so0o0o0o clean btw :thumbs up
i'll probably look harder and figure something out when i'm not at school, and thanks! i go out of my way to make sure my car stays as clean as possible

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Just did a photo shoot with my buddy who has an '05 Mustang GT, here are some of the good pics, leave comments!!

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
thanks! haha, yeah, just the tip, i'll probably get a new muffler this summer, maybe a whole exhaust but it's a sedan so i'd have to get pipe fitted and everything since they don't really make it for 4 doors.

and yeah, just white, i thought about red, but i think white just looks cleaner IMO.
Looks good man!

As far as exhaust goes, its actually easier than you think to find one. Most brands do make models for the 4dr. Not to mention you can get a catback on ebay for $100. Not that I'm condoning ebay, but I just figured I'd mention it.

Also, if you don't have luck with the above, you can buy any exhaust made for a 92-95 Civic Hatchback. They fit Integra Sedans perfectly. I have a Buddy Club Pro Spec for an eg hatch on my '99 LS Sedan.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Also, if you don't have luck with the above, you can buy any exhaust made for a 92-95 Civic Hatchback. They fit Integra Sedans perfectly. I have a Buddy Club Pro Spec for an eg hatch on my '99 LS Sedan.
well that interesting, thanks for the tip!

btw, i absolutely love your car :thumbs up