anyone actually ride bicycles?

Rich-PMS

Nothing special, just a Walmart bike so my wife and I can go for rides together with our son.

Amazing bike for $199. Just had to make a few adjustments. I love having a front disc brake.

Rich-PMS

Nothing special, just a Walmart bike so my wife and I can go for rides together with our son.

Amazing bike for $199. Just had to make a few adjustments. I love having a front disc brake.

*DA3*

i just bought a road bike like two weeks ago

here is a pic of my bike

Last edited:

Rich-PMS

That's the one I have, except mine is white. Damn thing barely fits on my bike rack lol
You have the 1st version, I have the new version.

Has different seat, thicker bottom frame, Metal peddles, 3 metal rings around the rim for the brake pads to stop against, different hand grips. That's all I can notice.

The white one is the 29ER, mine is the 2wentyN9ne

This is the one you have, correct?

Last edited:

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Yup, that's the one. I'm planning on getting different brakes on mine if I can figure out how to retro a disc in the back, and I need to figure out why the fork is so loose in the stem. If you slam on the front brake you can watch the fork rotate back a couple degrees, very unsettling feeling.

*DA3*

Yup, that's the one. I'm planning on getting different brakes on mine if I can figure out how to retro a disc in the back, and I need to figure out why the fork is so loose in the stem. If you slam on the front brake you can watch the fork rotate back a couple degrees, very unsettling feeling.
its probably lose try to tighten the folk down their should be a nut in top by were your handle bars should be and tighten it. it should stop the rotating back when you hit the brakes

Rich-PMS

Read the owners manual- it shows you how to assemble the neck/stem :)

Or you can bring it to Walmart for their "tech" to rePair of you recently bought it.

jbrown97ls

I highly suggest not going to walmart to get your bike serviced. I help out at our local bike shop whenever I'm up there and idk how many bikes I've have to fix after the customer originally took it to a walmart "tech".

*DA3*

Haha thats such a hipster bike
hey man i use to go to work

i got hit yesterday morning why o i was riding my bike home from a bike shop me and a homie went to.
this i were i got hit from

the only thing that got mess up is my from rim. im good just my leg got bruise up pretty bad