Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Would be worth it for the rotors :lol:

Especially if that $250-$300 front rotor was still good.

94RS

No fucks given.
Seen a guy on a Sportster doing the typical "Harley badass" thing earlier.... He had a scratching post bungee tied to the rear carrier :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Probably would've helped considering damn near every cruiser that comes out of Japan ends up looking pretty fucking generic :rolf:

The Vmax and early Eliminator stand out, but they're both power cruisers :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I put the vmax in the muscle bike category with the vrod even though that's not a legitimate category :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
So your definition of muscle bike is what I just called a power cruiser :rolf:

Take a powerful engine, put it in something put it in an unsuspecting frame. Sleeper is born... Quick examples: Honda Magna = VFR engine, Kawasaki Eliminator = Ninja engine.

R13

The other asshole
The vrod and vmax are too sporty to be regular cruisers, you might could put the magna in that category, but the eliminator being an inline I would simply call it a power cruiser like you just did :lol:

I kinda wanna ride a newer vmax... curious if they're as batshit as they look. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
There's not much sporty about the VR unless you get one with mid controls. The forward controls are absolute trash... And it's fucking heavy :lol:

Still wish the XB got that engine over the VR.

94RS

No fucks given.
Before HD took control of the engine for the VR, when it was under Erik's development for the XB, it weighed 60lbs less than the final product...

Because HD always had Buell on a tiny budget, they forced him to either use the (now heavy) VR engine, or keep using the Sportster engine... Which is why my bike is air cooled :lol: