Post your PC/Gaming rig!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Low priority. When im not concerned with money is when ill have a powerful puter that i still dont use.

R13

The other asshole
lol, I don't even know why I've spent so much in PC's, It just kinda happened over night.

VtecAid

Well here is mine... Not too much money spent , my first rig that i put together in roughly 30 mins and still running strong after a year and a half..
Asrock 970 Xtreme4
AMD FX 6300
Logisys Copper Ecu Heatsink/Fan
Corsair Vengeance 2x4
Gigabyte Windforce GTX 660
WD Velociraptor 500GB
4 MaxiCool Blue Led Fans
Raidmax Aeolus Case
Asus DVD
Raidmax 650watt Blue LED power sup.

First i had this setup ; Vizio 22'' 1080p , G4 Keyboard , Razor DeathAdder ...

Than my brother spilled coke and stuff over it when i was out of town :( So i picked up this bad boy..

Less than a thousand for everything here excluding TV...

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Update on the slut build, New Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo and 2 Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm Case fans courtesy of OneFastGSR, Props for sending them out before I payed for them as well :thumbs up

Last edited:

renarudo

Guys....your builds are inspiring. I'm tempted to upgrade up pc setup as well. I'm thinking of going with a setup similar to Vtecaids. I'm thinking of going with a different motherboard though...the ASRock 990FX. Any suggestions Vtecaid?

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

Here's a good vid on thermal paste, This to me is the most delicate and complicated part of building a pc so you need to know what you're doing.

[YOUTUBE="How to apply thermal paste"]-hNgFNH7zhQ[/YOUTUBE]

Tapatalk link: http://youtu.be/-hNgFNH7zhQ

And a funny example of what not to do. :lol:

[YOUTUBE="How NOT to apply thermal paste"]TnyoJtv9Cx0[/YOUTUBE]

Tapatalk link: http://youtu.be/TnyoJtv9Cx0

Also to anyone who likes pc's or is looking to learn these guys are a huge help, Plenty of good info on their channel.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included

Super Mario Bros. 3 all day long. f*** worlds 6 and 7, they suck.

I use my 4 year old R480 for Path of Exile from time to time, but that's about all I play on the computer.

I've spent way too much time on my Xbox. I've probably have months of play time racked up between Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim, Borderlands, and Borderlands 2.

renarudo

I just started building and now I'm stuck on using either windows 7 premium or windows 8 premium. My pc stats so far:

AMD FX 6350 Hex core
Gigabyte 970 AM3+ Motherboard
Rosewill 750W PSU 80 Gold Plus
G Skill Sniper 8 GB DDR3 RAM
MSI Nvidia GTX 650 Ti OC 2GB
DVDRW optical drive
1 TB Seagate Drive
Cool Master HAF case.

I'm thinking of adding another video card and run them in SLI; but that will come later when I get desktop running.

Ryan659

If your using windows 8, get a touch screen. I've used it both ways and it is definitely designed for it.