My huge red rocket picture thread

Ryan659

Rich fuckers :lol:

It is a beautiful car but honestly I'll still take the S over it :lol:

It crams the luxury car Mercedes shit into a roadster. But that 300hp roadster is fun to drive and the convertible hardtop makes me very jealous.

But it isn't a manual so that's a deal breaker also. No cheater paddle shifter shit.

Ryan659

Autox today. This was the first lap so it went kind of slow as I got a little lost :lol: I didn't record anymore cause it's a bitch to press the record button how the iPhone was mounted.

I like autox'ing with the teg better

https://youtu.be/TJg69t2Wuhs

Ryan659

Getting a valve job done :(

Cylinder 1 was misfiring and threw a CEL. Guys checked it out and a leak down test showed cylinder 1 was shot.

:cry:

R13

The other asshole
That's what happens when you're out being a fucking ricer :lol:

Ryan659

how do you feel about Autocrossing your daily?

I've thought about getting involved but I'd hate to break something

I don't do it very often with the S. Mainly when the teg is down. I also have the wife's car if something happened.

If you don't have a back up I probably wouldn't do it very often.

But you don't need to go all out either and you prob drive it just as hard on the street while driving enthusiastically ;)

R13

The other asshole
Buy a 2v mustang. It has an f150 drivetrain so you can beat the piss out of it and it doesn't care. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Motocross bikes were "made" for racing too, and those cunts blow the fuck up after 200-300 hours of racing them... actual racecars/bikes are fucking disposable junk :rolf: