What is the dumbest thing you've done to your integra?

Ganyon

Selling it was the dumbest thing I did. I liked the car, but I'm glad the headache is gone. Once the xb is paid off, I may try to snag another one.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Once the teg is gone, I don't plan on getting another anytime soon. They're getting older and older, and harder to find a clean one. Maybe in the future when I'm all settled, I'll pick one up as a project.

Ganyon

Once the teg is gone, I don't plan on getting another anytime soon. They're getting older and older, and harder to find a clean one. Maybe in the future when I'm all settled, I'll pick one up as a project.
That's what I'm saying.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Yeah man. My next car is gonna be a newish car. I want something rwd and around 250hp, like the genesis 3.8 coupe or the 370z.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah but girls love them. :D

Although I would argue that a Hyundai is gayer than a mustang, Regardless of color or transmission.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah.... You don't want either of those, Mike.... I drive both of them every day (the dealership I work at is between a Nissan dealer on one side and a Hyundai dealer on the other), they're both uncomfortable as shit, the Nissan feels cheaply made and the Hyundai's tend to eat engines... Hence the long warranty.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Yeah.... You don't want either of those, Mike.... I drive both of them every day (the dealership I work at is between a Nissan dealer on one side and a Hyundai dealer on the other), they're both uncomfortable as shit, the Nissan feels cheaply made and the Hyundai's tend to eat engines... Hence the long warranty.

What do mean when you say the Z feels cheap?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Yeah but girls love them. :D

Although I would argue that a Hyundai is gayer than a mustang, Regardless of color or transmission.

Yeah the Hyundai is gay lol but the car itself is pretty sexy lol.

White girls like them btw. Me no like white girls ;P