949 6UL Update

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I'm waiting for some 15x7.5 to be available for this side of the world. Any inside information?

Nick_C78

He is changing the design again slightly. New batch of the Gen 4 won't be in until aug at earliest I think.

Nick_C78

Making it up. Or am I? Pays to be a track guy from SoCal and only live 20 minutes from them.

I think September is more likely. I can confirm. Gimme a sec

Nick_C78

Ahh its on their fb page now. Along with CAD renderings I saw months ago. Confirmed ETA to public is october. 12.2 lbs and a new lips design

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Gen 4 will be up fs sometime in aug, that was last update June 2. But idk what to belive, either way I got cash waiting to spend on a set.

Edit: will be shipped in OCT but you will be able to preorder a set but not sure when that will be!

Last edited:

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Do you know if they are marked which generation they are? And can I still buy the older gens? I need to buy 2 more.

Nick_C78

Gen 1 has a different spoke design. Its more flush I believe. Gen 2 looks like gen 3 only lighter and gen 3 has the markings. The cracks on the gen 2 is also a way to tell...lol jk.

No you can't order old ones because there is no old stock. You'll have to find used