Getting a mint DA, need ideas

blackbettyda

Alright so I have had two civics, an EK and an EF hatch, the Ef with a b18a1. I'm currently trying to sell it, because a mechanic friend of mine stumbled across a gem. It's a 1991 Integra LS Special, 5 speed. The car is ONE OWNER. Highway driven, babied, service records from 93 and up pretty much. Oh, and the guy that's been working on the car (reg. maintenance) is a certified Honda/Acura mechanic, as well as certified to work on NSXs. So, I talked to this friend, he knows how badly I need a dependable car for school, etc...and he's holding it for me while I sell mine. I've already made payments on it, so it's mine, I just can't drive it yet. Long story short, it's beautiful and perfect. Everything on it is bone stock except for the stereo. So my question is, would you do anything aftermarket do a mint babied DA, or leave it? At the most, I was thinking some meshies to keep it honda, maybe h.i.ds, mostly stuff that is easy to switch back to stock. Ideas???

Sammich

LOL word..

i'd slam this get some nice quality wheels, get some one pieces and white the pink lines in teh tails, tint and find some all black interior...but the last thing is if you dont like the interior

blackbettyda

Haha yes wheels are going to happen(probably LS Meshies) and possibly lowered on good springs. @Aussie I meant mint as in: the guy took it to a honda certified mechanic for the last decade. He replaced hoses because they were starting to get a little soft :) So, with a good respray/reclear, the car would be perfect. @Sammich and @xxBLOOD88SHOTxx Yes! The interior isn't even worn, no wear even on the driver's seat. I also love the way DA's look with a Type-R esque spoiler, I think it makes them look like a DC. Thanks for the opinions and thoughts!