Aftermarket side mirrors.

96LSteg

Jemel
Jesus christ. Ok, you want to know the easiest way for you to wire these up? Go to the front bumper, take a philips screw driver with you. When you are there, take the screw driver and remove the screw holding on the bumper light. Don't forget "righty tighty, lefty loosy". Now after the screw is out, pull out the bumper light. Now, look at what color the wires are. Then, go to the other side and repeat. I also suggest following those wires as far up in to the engine bay as you can and just tapping in to them there, much like how you would with side markers.
now you know you have to hook it up to the horn so people know when you pressing it :rolf:

unknownklone

Nick why don't we rewire the whole car while we are at it. :) By the way little girls this isn't your Facebook profile. Go talk shit to people on there. You must be confused about the post. This isn't titled "Do you guys think these are gay?". Next person that replies something useless is a Fag! Actually anyone who post useless comments is gay. Let me guess your integra is the one with busted ass everything!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
First let me start by saying thanks for the comments. Really do you think I posted in the forum for some dumbass comments like "those mirrors are gay." The fact that you wasted everyones time reading your non-sense is beyond belief, but thanks for expressing your opinion about side mirrors. Next time why don't you use some intelligence and try to help out someone. Until then the world will be stuck with another dumb, outspoken, and useless person.
Suck. My. Dick... Just because I didn't help you in the way you would have hoped, doesn't mean I wasn't trying to help.
And if you really want to get into what's beyond belief, this question. How is it 2014 and you have to come in here and ask how to wire up SOMETHING YOU BOUGHT? And if you're asking Nick if his car is the one with busted everything, it probably is because we track our shit, not buy lame ass blinker mirrors. Go back to Africa

R13

The other asshole
Next person that replies something useless is a Fag! Actually anyone who post useless comments is gay.

I don't think anyone here would argue with that.... :rolf:

If I had a penny for every time me or someone else on the internet was called a gay fag I could buy all you faggots a better car. :mrgreen:

96LSteg

Jemel
I don't think anyone here would argue with that.... :rolf:

If I had a penny for every time me or someone else on the internet was called a gay fag I could buy all you faggots a better car. :mrgreen:
or some real mirrors :rolf:

zack11122

Everyone here in this thread has nice cars :wut: this bitch comes here asking about his wires. Can't work Google but he can wire up ricer mirrors.

94RS

No fucks given.
Everyone here in this thread has nice cars :wut: this b**** comes here asking about his wires. Can't work Google but he can wire up ricer mirrors
He can't do that either, that's why this thread exists :rolf:

themiller13

Oh my. I guess I stirred up something.... But I guess unknownklone doesn't know about circle jerk Thursday. His loss. Either way, subjecting oneself to a public forum and expecting exact and on point responses is quite a silly thing. I'm not getting paid, nor is anyone else here, we are choosing to give our opinions, which should be response enough. Those like Nick who actually go out of their way to give fully detailed and accurate descriptions/solutions should be thanked not talked down to.

Nick_C78

Nick why don't we rewire the whole car while we are at it. :)
What the hell? The option I gave you was the easiest and would take no more than 30 minutes to do both sides.... This is why people get trolled. You get sound advice and then say stupid shit like that. Dude, trust me, the way I said will be a lot easier than fucking around with the wires under the dash. Less likely to cause a short too. Food for thought, sir. Far from wiring the whole car......:roll: But I gave my advice. You on your own now.