Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zack11122

You could always plastidip or wrap the bike. Then you can tell if you like it that color. If you dont, it's removable.

R13

The other asshole
Hell no I will not plasti dip my bike :lol:

Gloss black, If you apply it thick enough it will be hard to scratch and the paint will be thick anyway so I will have room to work them out.

Flat isn't really that "Mature" look I'm going for.

Think of it like that 999 I rode, Solid black with little grey/silver "999" decals next to the turn signals, Except in this case it will say "RC51" like the matte black one.

R13

The other asshole
Yep, Family member also has a garage with a filtration system to keep contaminants and dust out of the air while it's being done.

R13

The other asshole
It's in the ceiling :mrgreen:

...Well actually there's vents in the ceiling and down low on the walls.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Oh they have a whole garage with that. Dang there's so much grass and debris that blow in. Idk how that would work every time you open the door. Dust and stuff would get every where.

R13

The other asshole
You only use it when painting, Just sweep out the garage, Shut the door, Clean the filters, Kick it on and get to work after it's had time to clear the air.

It's not some super nice exotic car storage facility :lol:

Just 3 car shop with shop air and the filter ducts.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Ahh that's pretty cool. I got so fucking pissed during dipping when a small bug landed on the wet paint. *RAGE*

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

That happened when I was dipping my teg wheels, I just said fuck it and sprayed over him, He may be dead but his corpse rolls on! :rolf: