im over here saving up for a stage 1 tranny lol

i wanna do the cosmetic but dayumm i wanna raise the boost already hahahaa

94RS

No fucks given.
looking good man. :)

im over here saving up for a stage 1 tranny lol

i wanna do the cosmetic but dayumm i wanna raise the boost already hahahaa
Thanks, hopefully it'll look a bit better once that lower grille is in :lol:

Still haven't seen any pics of that SRT, but I gotta ask... What the hell does a stage 1 tranny include? :lol: I never understood SRT4's whole "stage" parts thing.

What even is there for cosmetics on an SRT? Wing delete, cut grille for the intercooler, eyelids, and that's pretty much all I've ever seen done on those cars :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Thanks, hopefully it'll look a bit better once that lower grille is in :lol:

Still haven't seen any pics of that SRT, but I gotta ask... What the hell does a stage 1 tranny include? :lol: I never understood SRT4's whole "stage" parts thing.

What even is there for cosmetics on an SRT? Wing delete, cut grille for the intercooler, eyelids, and that's pretty much all I've ever seen done on those cars :lol:
not much i would do...

just eyelids...lots of carbon fiber parts..there a website where i could make the entire car carbon fiber lol

but i just want to do certain parts. carbon fiber hood...carbon fiber lip...gas cover...license plate rear..

just little things to grab attention.

here is the website...special-carbonfiber.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=66

I need to upload from my phone hahaha.

stage 1 is pcm ecu upgrade..downpipe..aftermarket bov..agp wastegate..exhaust...engine mods
Stage 1 tranny --complete rebuild with parts to make up to hold 500 hp that should be good for me lol. I'm buying it straight from modern performance.its whoppping $2100.00

stage 2...injectors...tune..bigger intercooler...wideband...not to much here..

stage 3...bigger turbo 50 trim...or bigger...upgraded turbo manifold...walboro fuel pump..definitely need

stronger clutch..and better tranny the make a nice kit already for install no mods needed just 3000 grand..lol haha and probaly another 1500 for tuning..

thats what i got from all the reading and forum posts.

u have snap chat?

94RS

No fucks given.
not much i would do...

just eyelids...lots of carbon fiber parts..there a website where i could make the entire car carbon fiber lol

but i just want to do certain parts. carbon fiber hood...carbon fiber lip...gas cover...license plate rear..

just little things to grab attention.

here is the website...special-carbonfiber.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=66

I need to upload from my phone hahaha.

stage 1 is pcm ecu upgrade..downpipe..aftermarket bov..agp wastegate..exhaust...engine mods
Stage 1 tranny --complete rebuild with parts to make up to hold 500 hp that should be good for me lol. I'm buying it straight from modern performance.its whoppping $2100.00

stage 2...injectors...tune..bigger intercooler...wideband...not to much here..

stage 3...bigger turbo 50 trim...or bigger...upgraded turbo manifold...walboro fuel pump..definitely need

stronger clutch..and better tranny the make a nice kit already for install no mods needed just 3000 grand..lol haha and probaly another 1500 for tuning..

thats what i got from all the reading and forum posts.

u have snap chat?
Cobalts have the same stupid "stage" bulls***, but it's even more confusing. Originally the stages were factory optional performance part kits that didn't void the warranty. After the bailouts, all that s*** was discontinued. Now the stages are anything from cams by itself to supercharger pulley/injectors/front mount heat exchanger/ECU kits from aftermarket companies.

I gave up trying to understand any of it :lol: Most people just swap the SC for a turbo if they're trying to make power anyway.

Modern Performance... Now that's a name I haven't heard in years. :lol: I wonder if they still do any DSM stuff or went the opposite direction like Buschur when they started focusing on GTR's.

Asking another guy if they have snapchat.... A bit creepy considering how some of the girls I know use it :rolf: You should add me and Kurt on FB though. We've basically been having a small CI reunion the past few days with people who haven't been on here in years.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Cobalts have the same stupid "stage" bulls***, but it's even more confusing. Originally the stages were factory optional performance part kits that didn't void the warranty. After the bailouts, all that s*** was discontinued. Now the stages are anything from cams by itself to supercharger pulley/injectors/front mount heat exchanger/ECU kits from aftermarket companies.

I gave up trying to understand any of it :lol: Most people just swap the SC for a turbo if they're trying to make power anyway.

Modern Performance... Now that's a name I haven't heard in years. :lol: I wonder if they still do any DSM stuff or went the opposite direction like Buschur when they started focusing on GTR's.

Asking another guy if they have snapchat.... A bit creepy considering how some of the girls I know use it :rolf: You should add me and Kurt on FB though. We've basically been having a small CI reunion the past few days with people who haven't been on here in years.
That's all everyone uses here around me..lol fb is obsolete for us hahahaha..Hell i don't even have a facebook..lol

but yea your right on the confusion part though. Im the type of person...make a kit for me that suit my car to reach around 400 hp and ill buy it lol then tune to my desire...:lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Pedals and lower grille came in. Grille took two minutes to put in, pedals are going on this weekend.

Obligatory

And a random quick pic taken before work. Really shows how that Mirror Bright shines.

94RS

No fucks given.
Shouldn’t be too bad. The gas pedal is the entire assembly, and the rubber on the back of the gas/clutch pads is malleable enough to move a bit by hand, with heat it should go on easier.

R13

The other asshole
Heat, wd40, and a medium sized flat head works good for me, but the ford pedals are thick and semi-hard.

94RS

No fucks given.
So the vinyl overlay on my front bowtie came off when I was buffing the grille area... Rather than spend $5 on another 6x3in emblem piece, I tracked down the vinyl that company uses and spent a whole $11 on a 10 pack of 12x12in sheets :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Remember we talked about how much I drive the other day.... Well, at least 75% of the Chevy’s I see have blacked out bow ties.

It’s gotten so fucking common here that the Chevy dealership I pass everyday on the way to work has “dealer modified” cars that have black bow ties and Grand Sport stripes.

It was either get gold to match what’s already on the center caps, or take a chance on this it would likely look shitty :lol: