paint

Isaac.R

so what fenders do i need to get , and i saw the wheels on good win racing , is that a trusty website to buy it on

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
so what fenders do i need to get , and i saw the wheels on good win racing , is that a trusty website to buy it on
You need to roll your fender. a 15x8+25 is the biggest wheel you can fit on an integra. I also run a quite agressive alignment as well. You are also taking advice from someone who races their car, so may not be the most practical.

Isaac.R

Okay so i decided to put the wheels i do have up on craigslist to sell for $100 bucks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Okay so i decided to put the wheels i do have up on craigslist to sell for $100 bucks
lol now you look like you stole them hahahahahahaha

also you should really think about if you want to roll the fenders on your car to fit advanti wheels. That permanently alters the vehicle and your dad seems to worry about resale value.

Isaac.R

they are on my car but ill take them off haha and i found some XXR 551s and they look nice and there a reasonable price

94RS

No fucks given.
You’d be better off finding a replacement for that missing fourth OEM wheel and either polishing them or have them powder coated.

OEM wheels > cheap wheels

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yup. Cheap cast wheels will break if you hit a pothole hard. Expensive cast wheels are fairly good. Ive bent cast wheels on things that im sure would have shattered a cheap xxr or str rim

Isaac.R

yeah i know that me and my step dad talked about those rims and how cheep wheels will break when you go over potholes but i want nice high quality wheels but i dont have the money, but i want nice wheels that dont look like ricer wheels which theres a few of but they cost a pretty penny so you know im just on the fence on what to get .