Bodyshop, paint guru's: Fresh paint help!

speedin

The Transporter
So my car is still in the shop getting a fresh coat of black paint. I know the car needs to outgas for about 60-90 days before using any sealants(wax). But the car HAS to go on a trip within only a few days. Are there any ways to provide a barrier on the highways without harming the paint? Possibly a "breathable" barrier?

wite2nr

car bra? or those "clear bras" that some dealerships install on new cars. my friends g35 has the clear bra, I didn't even notice it.

speedin

The Transporter
car bra? or those "clear bras" that some dealerships install on new cars. my friends g35 has the clear bra, I didn't even notice it.
I will put that stuff on later. BUT if I put it on before the paint cures and outgassing is complete my paint job will be screwed. Those things are DEFINATELY not breathable.

I found this product from a company called Wizards, but idk if its really true

http://wizardsproducts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WP&Product_Code=W011033&Category_Code=

wite2nr

a leather car bra should be breathable enough for a road trip. easy to take on and off for when you are on the freeway or whatnot. a clear bra is not breathable for sure. don't really know that much about new paint from personal experience but I wouldn't put any kind of product on the paint even if it says safe for fresh paint.