Samurai Blue's Integra Build

XjoEnX

The more Miata's I see, the more I like 'em.

I think a cooling plate is on my to do list. The JDM front with the hood popped looks weird without something decorative covering the the lower gaps.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The more Miata's I see, the more I like 'em.

I think a cooling plate is on my to do list. The JDM front with the hood popped looks weird without something decorative covering the the lower gaps.
not sure if it really needs one, maybe behind the headlights, im going to use aluminum tape.

You're referring to Joe right? :mrgreen:
SHHH!!!!!!! dont let him know my secret

Hahaha, everyone thinks he has a standard
almost caught me slippin when i first saw him

XjoEnX

Haha. A lot of people don't know until I tell them. Not trying to fake the funk. Lol. The ITR shift bezel just doesn't fit over the automatic stuff so had to get the shift boot to cover up the empty space left behind. I just really wanted the shift bezel on there and was surprised it didn't fit but I improvised.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Haha. A lot of people don't know until I tell them. Not trying to fake the funk. Lol. The ITR shift bezel just doesn't fit over the automatic stuff so had to get the shift boot to cover up the empty space left behind. I just really wanted the shift bezel on there and was surprised it didn't fit but I improvised.
Nothing wrong with driving an automatic. It's the best during traffic, just not as fun on track though.