What parts are interchangeable?

L_Acura_S

Can any one tell me what parts are interchangeable with a 98 integra ls? I know that only 98-01 body parts are, but what about interior, moldings, panels, lights, ect leaving a lot out but you get the idea.

*Edit* I also know that the lowest year for parts are 94.

Last edited:

mirrorimg

This is very vague, you definitely are leaving a lot out. So you have a 98 LS, and wonder what parts from a 94-97 are interchangeable? You would probably have more luck asking what isnt interchangeable, lol. Are you looking to replace something specific?

Side note, I was at the junkyard today, and pulled an e-brake handle off of a civic or accord, and the silver push button for the brake out of another honda. The button was a little longer, but still works. The handle was a direct replacement.

esco115

Fawk a Title!
94-97 and 98-01 ALL parts are interchangable... only diff. between some are computers obd1 vs obd2 along with wiring harnesses... u can have an empty 94 shell and have a full 01 shell and everything from the 01 will bolt right up to the 94... of course if one doesnt have a sunroof and the other does u cannot bolt it up duh...