2011 roty: whitedc4

whitedc4

1999 GSR b20vtec

Best integra with 2k or under invested

Engine:
b20 block gs-r head type r internals type r clutch port n polished head gsr tranny Quaife LSD
Intake: sri
Header: type r
Exhaust type r

Exterior:
Front Lip just removes for paint preparations otherwise type r
Rear Lip not installed
Sideskirts also not installed yet

Suspension:
Coilovers - ground control with tokicos illuminas
Wheels - purple Volk te37

Interior:
Seats: full gsr leather
MOMO type r steering wheel
Shift Knob skunk2
CD Player stock cuz I'm balllllllllllller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prices for proof

Wheels 200 plus polished jmags
UK rear bumper with fog and tail lights 450
type r momo steering wheel 100 plus stock
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Haven't really put my stuff on the car so this is what it's cost so far)

^^^^gotta love all the extra tool boxes i've been carrying around with me.. everytime i drive my car its to buy a new part so i just keep my tools with me for now haha so honestly its super clean except the pennies in my e brake area just all the tool boxes and my one cd make it look messy :/

All for now

Last edited:

whitedc4

Not sire convert came on car when I bought it.. I don't want it tho I am trying to find a gsr valve cover and get rid of this one so if you're in the market for one I got it!

And shank joo!! Well see who votes for me this year -,- my cars not the greatest yet starting over sucks!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Not sire convert came on car when I bought it.. I don't want it tho I am trying to find a gsr valve cover and get rid of this one so if you're in the market for one I got it!

And shank joo!! Well see who votes for me this year -,- my cars not the greatest yet starting over sucks!
umm...i has GSR valve cover...would that work on my b18c? i imagine it would...

whitedc4

Yes it would work on ur gsr. Mine is a gsr head so yup!

And Dylan they don't look that bad :( the tires for 17s are actually cheaper and if I plan it right these will help me get my workmeisters a lot faster than I originally anticipated. sooo nuuuuh lol purple Volks are rare no matter the size:p

whitedc4

Well thanks. Maybe before the deadline I can have some more stuff on.. I'll just be purposely aiming to not hit 2000

whitedc4

Thanks!not gonna lie I was worried I was gonna get some Barney remarks. Although that was the look I wanted on a different one at one time lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yes it would work on ur gsr. Mine is a gsr head so yup!

And Dylan they don't look that bad :( the tires for 17s are actually cheaper and if I plan it right these will help me get my workmeisters a lot faster than I originally anticipated. sooo nuuuuh lol purple Volks are rare no matter the size:p
yeah i want purple wheels tho