Renarudo's Build Thread

SoundEfx

What LCA's do you have on the car right now?

If your coilovers are infact dying, they might still be under warranty if you only had them for a year.

renarudo

My LCAs are OEM with the same bushings that came with the car in the first place. I have to check with JHP to see if I've brought them over a year ago. But if they are dying then it was probably due to track day at SOW, I mean it probably wasn't wise to do that with FF Type 1s, right? Haha....still was fun though.

renarudo

That's my wheel gap all around at the moment, sorry I didn't want to post a pic of the whole teg since it's looking not to great. Needs a paint job at the moment and a bit of body work. The clear coat is peeling and some rust spots have appeared as well.

renarudo

Smogged her today and didn't pass on the first try; but on the second and after some seafoam liquid magic, she passed with flying colors.

renarudo

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on my own build thread. Anyway some goodies were ordered and soon updates will be posted. First brake job then some suspension goodies...pictures will come soon.

renarudo

New stuff in and the results felt by me so far is amazing. The rear just feels more willing to rotate mid turn in comparison to before. I only wished I did it sooner.

Nick_C78

Those LCA look cool, but for performance you shoulda got the ASR LCA. They lowered the sway bar endlink mounts which is ideal for lowered cars. It helps with the suspension geometry because you want the end of the sway bar as level as possible when on the ground.

The car is coming along though and people have been using that LCA style for years so I am sure you will be fine.