Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Ride of the Month > Submit your Ride

Submit your Ride Submit your Integra for a chance to win ROTM

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

2011 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Submit your Ride

View Poll Results: Best Second Generation Integra
BrokenTalon27 50 83.33%
Charly[horse] 2 3.33%
hgocasca 8 13.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #61
guiltyxxspark
Internet Hate Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dc5 View Post
Not trying to be a dick. But not one of these cars are worth voting for, honestly.
I logged on JUST so I could say a few things to you. And for anyone that knows me I never get on here anymore because of faggots like you. So you little noodle armed prick, you think your little RSX is the dogs nuts? b****es throw their underwear at you when you drive by? I bet not. My little sister wanted an RSX. I told her to keep looking because the vast majority of RSX owners are broke dick flying dog s*** retards with a rich daddy or a drug habit. Now which one are you pretty boy? I bet you're neither since "oh I build all my s*** either by myself or with my best buddy balls deep in my ass for stability." Shut the f*** up you nancy boy b****. I bet you can't even drive your race ready piece of s*** RSX. Which makes all the modifications race inspired. Suck start a shotgun you limp dick f***.
guiltyxxspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:52 PM   #62
klutchDb7
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Hahaha I miss this guy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hatch thread!!! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A4 build!!! -
klutchDb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #63
hgocasca
level 77 troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyxxspark View Post
I logged on JUST so I could say a few things to you. And for anyone that knows me I never get on here anymore because of faggots like you. So you little noodle armed prick, you think your little RSX is the dogs nuts? b****es throw their underwear at you when you drive by? I bet not. My little sister wanted an RSX. I told her to keep looking because the vast majority of RSX owners are broke dick flying dog s*** retards with a rich daddy or a drug habit. Now which one are you pretty boy? I bet you're neither since "oh I build all my s*** either by myself or with my best buddy balls deep in my ass for stability." Shut the f*** up you nancy boy b****. I bet you can't even drive your race ready piece of s*** RSX. Which makes all the modifications race inspired. Suck start a shotgun you limp dick f***.
I love you man, we miss you so much. Ha ha, well put.

MHI MEMBER #7 (MILE HIGH INTEGRAS FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FROM ROUND HERE)

Build thread, clickers beware, many pics

Buy from mitch at qsrace.com

not putting miles on your car is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
hgocasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:32 PM   #64
Mr. Dc5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgocasca View Post
Ya, they're ugly....that's why you're the only person with one posting here....there are probably more db2's registered here than rsx's. And those wheels are hideous, your suspension is....meh at best. Your money don't impress money, nigga, step YOUR game up. Who uses bolt in cages? Broke folk! Pony up for a real, custom made cage. Made exactly for your exact setup.
Hahah I can't fabricate cages or weld. And autopower cages are made for your exact set up, not sure what your talking about....
Mr. Dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #65
hgocasca
level 77 troll

Weld it, despite how stupid you are, I don't wanna hear about your death. If you have all this money, pay someone to weld it. Or bring it to my shop, I'll securely weld it. Last thing I want is a dead site member.

not putting miles on your car is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:44 PM   #66
jbrown97ls

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedc4 View Post
Roty ftw. Popcorrrrrrn.

Munch.
My thoughts exactly. Seriously though, there's no need/excuse for rude comments.

/
/
jbrown97ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #67
BrokenTalon27
W.F.O

Mr.DC5, what got your panties in such a bunch? Is it that my piece of s*** G2 has gotten more votes than your RSX in the Best Overall category so far? Even if you add in where you voted for yourself.
DB2 Squad #1- Save the B17s

Quote:
You are now banned from posting for a week. Failure to comply will result in trolling/flaming.
BrokenTalon27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:31 PM   #68
Mr. Dc5
Banned

"I like farts"
Mr. Dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #69
guiltyxxspark
Internet Hate Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dc5 View Post
"I like farts"
I hope you die in a fire along with the entire cast of Toddlers & Tiaras.
guiltyxxspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #70
SexySSBP
Kwicherbichen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTalon27 View Post
Mr.DC5, what got your panties in such a bunch? Is it that my piece of s*** G2 has gotten more votes than your RSX in the Best Overall category so far? Even if you add in where you voted for yourself.
He thought he'd come swooping in in all his shiny glory and show us what a real car looked like. His ego can't quite accept the recent turn of events.

Last edited by SexySSBP; 12-24-2011 at 04:22 PM.
SexySSBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #71
klutchDb7
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Perfect^

Hatch thread!!! -

A4 build!!! -
Old 12-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #72
BrokenTalon27
W.F.O

You know, if Patrick, Stephen, or myself had acted like this douchebag we'd have gotten banned. Can we just get rid of this worthless f***tard already?
DB2 Squad #1- Save the B17s

Quote:
You are now banned from posting for a week. Failure to comply will result in trolling/flaming.
BrokenTalon27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #73
klutchDb7
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Please^

Hatch thread!!! -

A4 build!!! -
Old 12-24-2011, 04:23 PM   #74
SexySSBP
Kwicherbichen

"But I haz k pro!!"

SexySSBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #75
hgocasca
level 77 troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTalon27 View Post
You know, if Patrick, Stephen, or myself had acted like this douchebag we'd have gotten banned. Can we just get rid of this worthless f***tard already?
This