Will DC2 fit DB1

umm...The Intake might with some cutting. The VC will fit if you have a Vtec motor.
BTW, DC2 is a chassis code, b18C1 would be the motor code. If you have a Vtec motor in a DB1 you obviously did a swap, so is it the C1 or what?

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
I see. So the whole setup for the intake is different then. I thought the valve covers were all the same.. I still have b18a1 engine. I just wanted to get that cover because I wanted to put that cover over the wires I think it looks cleaner ya know.

xusake

I see. So the whole setup for the intake is different then. I thought the valve covers were all the same.. I still have b18a1 engine. I just wanted to get that cover because I wanted to put that cover over the wires I think it looks cleaner ya know.
Are you talking about this valve cover? But if you want that valve cover i'm not sure if it will fix, because it a B18B1 and yours is a B18A1

what the mean of this link on this thread? it leads to a different thread that isn't dealing with this one.

xusake

Sorry bro, that valve cover will not fit at all. It made for v-tec motor only, you'll need to get a B16 or B18c motor.

mirrorimg

Intake won't fit. The easy way to find out is to do a search on a product. If it is listed that it fits your car then they are interchangeable. For example, search for cold air intakes for a DC2. If in the listing it says it will fit for you car, then you can get it. In this case, I'm pretty sure it won't work.

And was already stated, vtec valve covers do not work on non-vtec heads. The closest you will find is the ls cover that is pictured above. I believe some people have made a wire cover for it too.

Just get an obd2 LS valve cover. They look clean as shit.