what did you do to your car today?

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Installed: Viper 2-way Alarm, Oil temp + pressure gauges, Stainless steel brakelines.
Repaired: Passenger window, my PW:JDM cooling plate (hood didn't close properly..)
Replaced: Brake discs/Brembo Max, Brake pads/Ferodo DS2500, Brake Fluid/5.1 racing shizzle, Oil + oil filter/Fuchs Titan 5w40.

[YOUTUBE="Today was a good day ^^"]QWfbGGZE07M[/YOUTUBE]
^^

rexpepper123

removed and welded up the molding holes on the side and reppaired some dents and rust as well. tomorow will be primer time! whooot

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
New wiper blades, vacuumed out the engine bay, adjusted headlight angles, fixed my mudflap issue, waited for my new headlights to freaking arrive lol, attempted to figure out where the horrid vibrating I keep hearing from the back is coming from (still can figure it out, I think it's the trunk lid itself) and got to listen to the intake from inside the engine bay and the exhaust from outside for the first time ever, I've always been inside the car for both hahaha, which by the way sounds freaking AMAZING!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
U

Gayer than aids! I'm still scraping the s*** off my Windows. And its a good thing my paint is already s*** or I would have been pissed
lol wut? Theres a lot of sh!t there so I dunno what you're referring to :lol:

Got my floorjack stuck under my car trying to clean my shocks and springs :oops:

pinkley

b@115D33p
lol wut? Theres a lot of sh!t there so I dunno what you're referring to :lol:

Got my floorjack stuck under my car trying to clean my shocks and springs :oops:

you said "that sounds so gay" and I was meaning " yes! It's gayer than aids" about the cement on my car. Lol I wasn't calling your cleaning supplies gay lol. Though it did kind of seem like it Lmao

And getting your jack stuck sucks! Had that happen before I raised my coils back up. The camber was killing my tires. I'll lower it back down once I get a camber kit.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha I'm sorry. That was on the last page and I didnt have this subscribed, but now I do... Man cement is gay and no my cleaning supplies are not gay, they are fabulous