Polskas rsx

Jddd_boy

Yea the tip is 4in but its the hole catback.
Its soo loud everyone knows im coming butt i lov the sound. And thanks. Any money i have goes to her lmao.
Dope Rsx, all my money is going to a 450 dollar speeding ticket -__-, or else I'd be spending that 450 on a new kit

Polska

so, you got tired of the cops bugging you for the plate.. then you get a 4 inch catback exhaust.. any problems with cops yet?
not trying to be a dick, but i live in virginia myself, so just curious on how thats going.
Sadly i got 2 tickets and they both add up 2 229 for my exhaust but i lov it.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
nova cops are fuckers. if you shave the front mounting holes for your license plate, technically you can say the front bumper is not stock and if you have a non-stock front bumper and it doesnt have a place to mount the license plate, you dont have to have one. Found that out from the jeep world cause a lot of people make their own front bumpers out like half inch thick steel and dont wanna drill through it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i kept thinking you were posting the same picture several times. but its your signature.

Polska

Its been to long lol and going slow lol. Now I'm working in getting a mugen rep lip kit loll