Condensation

JTROGDEN

I have a 95 4door integra and I'm getting excessive condensation on the insides of all my windows in the mornings and I'm not sure why. I first thought maybe the heater core but though my carpet on the passenger side is a little damp it doesn't smell of coolant and Ive also noticed the drivers side being a little damp as well, so I'm thinking its just getting damp from the condensation. Any ideas? I know none of the windows leak when it rains or anything. Any help is appreciated.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
your inside may be hotter than the outside try turning off the heater before you park or letting the inside of the car cool off with the windows down

Cman46290

AC drain could be clogged too... not allowing the condensation to drain out... and could be backing up into the cab... thats something else you can check pretty easily.

JTROGDEN

Forgive me for ignorance, but how would I check that? I don't think the warm thing is the issue bc I have a short drive to work so I don't use heat much being that it doesn't have time to get warm.

Cman46290

the ac drain line is basically under the car... under the passenger side floorboard... its a black rubber tube...

Cripton805

Your body gives off enough heat to create the effect. It just so happened to me yesterday in my truck.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Is there water on the trunk? By the spare?

JTROGDEN

The problem is happening over night. I'll have to check the trunk. I think the sunroof may actually leak because when it is closed and you look at it from outside the car there is a gap big enough for me to stick my pinky in.

JTROGDEN

So I noticed tonight that even though it's been sitting for hours when the condensation is starting on the outside it looks like the defrost is on.

03cobra_98gsr

I have the same problem with mine. If its cold outside when i wake up in the morning the inside of the windows is froze up instead of the outside then it turns to water and get the carpet and whatever else i have in the car wet. Had to throw some stuff away already. What are common areas to check for leaks? The only visible spot is the rear quarter windows have a slight gap where it comes to a point could that be it?

Libis

I've noticed that my 01 2-door LS tends to get frost on the inside of the windows at this time of year. And sometimes I have to open my windows during the rain or cool weather or all the windows fog up. I've never had a car that tended to do this so often/extremely. :( At the same time, I'm pretty sure there are no window leaks, and nothing seems to be condensed on besides the windows (no damage like 03cobar_98gsr mentioned either.)

Thoughts of what might cause this?

JTROGDEN

Ok, so there is definitely water puddling in my trunk and this morning it was frozen. The condensation is starting on back window so it has to be caused by water in trunk. Now to find the leak

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Ok, so there is definitely water puddling in my trunk and this morning it was frozen. The condensation is starting on back window so it has to be caused by water in trunk. Now to find the leak
I need to do this too. My hatch is leaking and its pissing me off lol