trouble with my cluster. helppppp.

rocket2145

Hey guys I'm very new too honda. Just bought a 2000 integra ls. The last owner put a gsr cluster in it. The speed is like double so when I'm going 65 it's around 120, the gas gauge seems to be going to e very quick, the heat gauge seems low and the odometer is working. I can really use some advice or some troubleshooting methods. Also he put HIDs on it and I've never owned a car with these. I drove it last night n it seems like the hids which are the low beams are very very low and then when I click the high beems the lows stay on but the highs are regular color. If anyone can help with some ideas I'd appreciate it thanks.

Nick_C78

Buy another cluster from ebay or something. He probably popped the needles off.

As for the hid question, you probably need to adjust your head lights. There are write ups in how to do it. The high beams are a different bulb all together, they are not hid

rocket2145

If I may ask where are the needles? In the back? And for the high beems do you just got to go buy high beems hids and put them in. The high beems are the inside bug eyes right? And how can I tell what power hid the bulbs are? Thank you so much for the info

Nick_C78

The needles are in the front..its the pointer. The red/orange thingie that points to the mph, etc.

Why do you want high beam hid?

rocket2145

It looks like the pointers are still on there. I just tho it would look good if both lights were HID. Is that a bad idea?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
It looks like the pointers are still on there. I just tho it would look good if both lights were HID. Is that a bad idea?

Why would you want high beams to be hid? Keep it stock. You don't drive with your high beams on..

Sended from my phone

rocket2145

Nice pics of the dc4. Mine is a 2000 and silver too. Was always a dream car finally got it. Got some work too do to it. Can't wait to get some more loot to start dropping in it. Nothing like an integra. I appreciate the help. Will be using you guys for a lot more info in the future thanks.