RHD conversion project

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
So yoooo guys long time no write lol. I ran into a wiring issue (figures...) so I sent my harness to a buddy of mine in Florida, he's redoing my whole harness so hopefully when I get it back the teggy will run first try. I'm also doing timing belt/ water pump. BTW she's getting a wire tuck after all. Lol. Stay tuned for more guys

Rodrigo Souza

Ryan659

So yoooo guys long time no write lol. I ran into a wiring issue (figures...) so I sent my harness to a buddy of mine in Florida, he's redoing my whole harness so hopefully when I get it back the teggy will run first try. I'm also doing timing belt/ water pump. BTW she's getting a wire tuck after all. Lol. Stay tuned for more guys

Rodrigo Souza

Why didn't you just buy a rywire kit?

For that baller status (well, besides the RHD you have you lucky whore)

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
Why didn't you just buy a rywire kit?

For that baller status (well, besides the RHD you have you lucky whore)
My buddy does harness for way cheaper than 600+ dollars haha

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
UPDATE:
Got my harness back and still running the issue of cranking but not starting. Found out my injector wires are not getting voltage, so I ran a wire to the battery. Got voltage but car still didn't want to start. I got spark,fuel. But do I have compression? Idk I'll have to test it lol

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza

Still not running. But my buddy gave me his old side skirts so I put them on along with the front end.

Rodrigo Souza

R13

The other asshole
Worlds most basic looking rhd :lol: that would confuse the hell out of all the ballin rich kids that show up to car meets with boosted k-swap itr clones.

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
So guys sorry about me being absent for awhile. As yall know i got surgery and i was off work for 2 months but now im back working 540am till 5pm so i havent done much to the integra. i am still waiting on my buddy to send me the cabin harness(30 feet long) he is almost done with it so thats my next step to see if itll start finally. i did however painted the interior(dark grey primer).Brandon and I got the shift linkage back with my buddy's CHEDDAS custom made shifter. We test fitted EP3 Seats.(sits higher than usual Integra seats) not a big deal tho. ill be posting pics on the next reply. im on my computer now so its easier to type what else i did. thanks for all the replies.

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza

sorry about the shitty quality, i got a little burner phone since my s7 broke..

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
Hey guys she's ready and drivable now. Almost 1 year ago I started this build.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk