endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Thanks guys, so far so good with LEDs.

Last delivery of 2016 came in today. In the theme of the Skunk2 74mm TB being black, AEM fuel rail is next. Ill be painting my manifold too.

R13

The other asshole
Kudos dude... if we had just a few more people like you around here, this place might actually attract some life back to it.

94RS

No fucks given.
If we had a few more regulars with Integras this place might attract life :lol:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Kudos dude... if we had just a few more people like you around here, this place might actually attract some life back to it.
If we had a few more regulars with Integras this place might attract life :lol:
I doubt it. :lol:
LOL I wish this forum was like it was when I joined and I was aged like I am now, known that it pays to play and buying cheap stuff cost you more.

I got the fuel and relearned my own lesson, bought it used. Seller claimed it was "in great condition" but feed nut threads were cross thread.

You can see in the bottom of the pic the threads

End goal and solution for the issue

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
As I was taking the springs off my Koni G/C setup, found one of the front Koni was leaking oil from the top dampening adjuster. I contemplated sending it for rebuild but it was better for me just to buy new ones. Springs came in too, but I needed those. My total for everything is still under msrp and now I have spares.

Just wanted to see the freshness

These sold fairly quickly, im going a different route

Decisions, decisions....

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
didnt go with koni race shocks? I would do ITBs with a plenum. Or ITBs with a hood pop in the back. that 74mm tb wont do anything if your manifold is stock port.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
didnt go with koni race shocks? I would do ITBs with a plenum. Or ITBs with a hood pop in the back. that 74mm tb wont do anything if your manifold is stock port.
I got a crazy deal on the Koni G/C setup, I'm only running 550/450 right now. I'll probably go for the rebuild/revalve when the time comes. Manifold is going to be port matched when I can get my lazy self to the machine shop.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
just dremel it. Its only the opening. Hole saw will even do it. Yeah the race shocks are pretty expensive but theyre one of the best shocks on the market. With a good driver my car was doing stupid fast times at buttonwillow with the race shocks.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
just dremel it. Its only the opening. Hole saw will even do it. Yeah the race shocks are pretty expensive but theyre one of the best shocks on the market. With a good driver my car was doing stupid fast times at buttonwillow with the race shocks.
It's a lot of material, 62mm to 74mm. I'd rather let it be precision from a machine. I want race but in the future. I wan to grow out of the Koni Yellow first.

Sold my RMP Drag reps and bought new 1320 Performance Toda style header, I'm planning on going full size radiator and these make the most reliable gains when it comes to HP.

New Bosch EV14 550cc injectors.

Fuel Rail adapters

They fit perfectly

My GSR block is in my trunk ready to go to the shop. RaceTek

[YOUTUBE="RaceTek 1000 whp H22"]dhcByIZJ_Dk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
That header looks so good.

That's one of the little things I miss about honda's vs my ford's, you can't see the headers/manifolds when you pop the hood.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
That header looks so good.

That's one of the little things I miss about honda's vs my ford's, you can't see the headers/manifolds when you pop the hood.
STAPH lol. I;m looking into V8 cars as replacement

Bad News tuner. Block bore is uneven and ringland was crack #nevergofullsubaru

USCAR to obd2 clips

Ordered my big boy brake pads. Wilwood Polymatrix B

R13

The other asshole
Why is good machine work so damn hard to find?

Or was it just worn uneven?