F$&&ing thieves!

Kyle

The quick release setup is one of my best investments. Definitely worth the extra security.
I agree but to a point. I think the best investment you can make is some sort of GPS tracking system. Rather have a GPS system with a paid service than a removeable steering wheel. A removeable steering wheel won't work against a tow truck. If they want your car they are gonna get a flat bed and tow it away.

XjoEnX

Nrg hub and qr. then you gotta buy a wheel. Cheapest is an rs wheel $50
$170 just for the QR and hub is a good deal. They go for $100+ each. Do not cheap out on a steering wheel though. They break/bend in the long run. Stick with a good brand like Momo, Nardi, or Sparco.

I agree but to a point. I think the best investment you can make is some sort of GPS tracking system. Rather have a GPS system with a paid service than a removeable steering wheel. A removeable steering wheel won't work against a tow truck. If they want your car they are gonna get a flat bed and tow it away.
True this. I always keep this in the back of my head since I garage it.

Kyle

True this. I always keep this in the back of my head since I garage it.
Another great idea, garage it. I was talking to a cop in the theft division in my area and he recommended locking the car, with the alarm set while in the garage. Just another level of security. It's a sad fact but if the thieves want your car, they are gonna get your car. Your best bet is to keep it out of site, don't brag about what you got and keep it fully insured. It sucks that our cars get stolen so much but it's what happens when your in the Honda game.

[YOUTUBE="Fake"]SMxB4RpCDzA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

gugiey

Another great idea, garage it. I was talking to a cop in the theft division in my area and he recommended locking the car, with the alarm set while in the garage. Just another level of security. It's a sad fact but if the thieves want your car, they are gonna get your car. Your best bet is to keep it out of site, don't brag about what you got and keep it fully insured. It sucks that our cars get stolen so much but it's what happens when your in the Honda game.

[YOUTUBE="Fake"]SMxB4RpCDzA[/YOUTUBE]
yep !! if they really want your car no security system could stop them.

I've seen them pull up with a flat bed . and take it in less then 12 mins

98vsmteg

I also wanted to mention to that my automatic locks like when you start the car the doors lock and when you turn it off they unlock. What could the perpetrator done to disable This

nimf235

killswitch... thats what i have in mine... helps me sleep at night knowing my baby will be there when i wake up :) although sum jackasses already tried to steal my wing while i was parked at work!!! ugh now my key doesnt open my trunk! lol i guess thats the least damage that couldve been done... and the wing is still there. so im good :)

nimf235

^lol to the noob trying to steal the wing
i know.... i was like wtf was he doing... it takes like 10 seconds to take it off, and the tool to do so (stupid me) was in the trunk 2.... hmmmm... so i tightened up the screws n went on with my life, lol