My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I was told that, because of a bigger manifold, more air will new coming in, which would be more air than stock injectors can compensate for therefore requiring better injectors that can compensate for the increase in air

You're right but on a non-vtec engine, it's not as good as it should be. Just like the fuel injectors. To really feel the power you're going to have to upgrade the cams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dudeskee1325

You're right but on a non-vtec engine, it's not as good as it should be. Just like the fuel injectors. To really feel the power you're going to have to upgrade the cams.

I think if you're upgrading intake, you might as well do injectors and cams, but I'm just going off what I've been told by other forum members. Can you feel a difference with bigger cams?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I think if you're upgrading intake, you might as well do injectors and cams, but I'm just going off what I've been told by other forum members. Can you feel a difference with bigger cams?

Haha I don't have any upgraded cams but I guarantee you that there will be a difference

dudeskee1325

I forget, do you have a B18B1 engine? My GS is stock as well so I'm taking notes on your upgrades!

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I forget, do you have a B18B1 engine? My GS is stock as well so I'm taking notes on your upgrades!

Yeah. The best thing you can really do is LsVtec, you aren't really going to get anything from a b18b1 unless turbocharged

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd

Update:
Put on some DC sport headers relocated the license plate. Definitely need a new paint job

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Do you feel any power difference with header? And how does it sound?
To me, it sounds nice. You hear it more since there's no shield muffling it and for power, im not sure because i have a jack and a 4 jack stands (Tools i used to replace) in the trunk of my car so i haven't felt it yet.:x

Ganyon

Yep the heat shield won't fit on an aftermarket header. The header is nice. I have the same one. Except mine is dented from being lowered.