RHD conversion project

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Talk about weight reduction :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza

Here's a pic of the left and right firewall. There's alot of work to take the lhd firewall out,because of the abs sensors and shit all around. At least it's out lol. Now it's welding time haha

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
So reviving this alittle bit. Next week I'm ordering the welding machine. Then getting it welded. Overall everything should be ready in march. (Getting surgery in march) so I'm trying to have it 90% done before I get cut open

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
Hey guys so to revive this again. Welding machine finally arrived,the welder came over to see the project again and he said we can weld it this weekend so firewall is getting welded finally. I'm excited lol. I ordered shifter bushings also and my buddy Cheddas from Canada made me a sick ass adjustable shifter so that's gonna look nice on the interior. There will be no carpet in the car at all so the interior is gonna be stripped. Also I got a 4040 prop valve to do the abs delete. After the firewall is welded I'm ordering the brake booster delete kit. It's finally coming back together. More pics soon I promise

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
He should be done welding this weekend hopefully then I'm putting the crossmember back and cleaning the engine bay for paint. On schedule so far. The hardest part should be putting everything together lol

Rodrigo Souza