RHD conversion project

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
SO FIREWALL IS IN AND WELDED IN. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. I'M JUST SO DAMN EXCITED. Just put the crossmember in to clean the bay and paint it. I'm not gonna go crazy and weld every hole and shave the bay. Just gonna be metallic purple and valve cover will be platinum. It will have a wire tuck.

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
SO FIREWALL IS IN AND WELDED IN. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. I'M JUST SO DAMN EXCITED. Just put the crossmember in to clean the bay and paint it. I'm not gonna go crazy and weld every hole and shave the bay. Just gonna be metallic purple and valve cover will be platinum. It will have a wire tuck.

Rodrigo Souza

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
So today Brandon and I cleaned the engine bay and put the steering column back in

Rodrigo Souza

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You keeping the us front?

Also double check the welds, and make sure missing those 2 spots is fine. XjoenX did the same thing for his j front and i jacked up the car and the rad support moved a 1/2" breaking some headlight tabs i think.

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
You keeping the us front?

Also double check the welds, and make sure missing those 2 spots is fine. XjoenX did the same thing for his j front and i jacked up the car and the rad support moved a 1/2" breaking some headlight tabs i think.
I'm keeping the usdm front btw. Eventually one day I'll do the JAP front.

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza

Here are some pictures of the work with wires lol sorry if I'm not as active as before but I still will post pictures and answer yall
(we decided to flip the harness) that's our 'professional' electrical tape job :p

Rodrigo Souza

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
so quick update guys. i got the RHD wiper arms and the AC vent for the dashboard. and i also ordered today a GEN 2 MUGEN wing. so im excited to get that put on.. also a shout out to my buddy Jerome for helping me out with this project too, check out his RHD conversion videos. he will answer and help anyone that wants to do a RHD conversion

[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-FjdEgYEZ3hRAbOEUv3k-Q"][/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-FjdEgYEZ3hRAbOEUv3k-Q

Last edited:

armysouza

Rodrigo Souza
So the car is currently in the shop due to wiring issues of course lol here are the latest pictures
Got a mugen gen 2 wing (replica) also

Rodrigo Souza