Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

94RS

No fucks given.
kirt? All that douchenozzle has are a few gay Ferds :rolf:

Stealing new guy's thread again :lol:

Ryan659

It's one of the few threads outside of VIP that isn't fucking retarded like a 12k GSR :mrgreen:

renarudo

Did they send you to the star smog station too?? I wonder why I keep getting sent there versus the regular beyond being charged extra $$$.

Noneed2Hate

SAE is a good shop, I go through them to get quite a bit done as I can't do too much in my Apartment complex. Though I would just order the parts through them and install it yourself. Or I could help you too.

Last edited:
SAE is a good shop, I go through them to get quite a bit done as I can't do too much in my Apartment complex. Though I would just order the parts through them and install it yourself. Or I could help you too.

That's what's up, yeah I just ordered everything, I figure the install wasn't too hard im gonna try n handle it. Are you up in North county ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noneed2Hate

That's what's up, yeah I just ordered everything, I figure the install wasn't too hard im gonna try n handle it. Are you up in North county ?

Yup, in Oceanside. So if you need any help or anything or just want to hang let me know man,

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Just hope you don't have the same Integra experience as me :rolf:
Lol look at my build thread. Talk about money pit. And I haven't updated it in a long time lol.

Did they send you to the star smog station too?? I wonder why I keep getting sent there versus the regular beyond being charged extra $$$.

It's based on zip code. If you're in a less populated smog zip code then you get regular smog.