G2 side moldings

Man A

homewreker
i really dont understand why people ask a question like that. your not going to find em cheap. nowhere. whats cheap to you anyway? your gonna have to pay 150-200+ for them. theres usually a set on ebay. finding parts like that remind me of when i played FFXI

Man A

homewreker
geez now i feel like an ass lol.

yea what Ominous said. USDM or JDM.

i got some usdm moldings. for cheap lol

Huynhd

I'm not sure what the difference is. I know that i'm not going to find Jdm moldings for any cheaper than 150. but whats the major difference between Jdm and USDM? how much are USDM?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
JDM ones are thinner, I think? At least that's what I thought someone told me.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have a set of USDMs, but they would need new clips. My JDMs are the uber balliness.

Huynhd

what do you mean by they will need new clips? where would i be able to get those? are you interested in selling those?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
There are green clips that go on the back that clip to the body. They break a lot, Acura should sell them. I would consider selling them, I have no use for them.

Huynhd

how much would you sell them for? i'm kinda on a tight budget because i have other things to fix on this car and this is a low priority. but how much for them with shipping to 97086

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Let me check them out, make sure they are in good enough shape. I dont want to sell you something bad. I will check how many clips got broken during removal. I can give you all the part numbers, how many of which they will need, and where to buy them online.