Ma Baby + lots of work = Progress

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Well here she is, I don't have too many pictures of what she originally looked like, but I'll post up what i can.

My girlfriend showing off that she can pull off metal from the rear driver-side fender

Here's the bondo/fiberglass job on the passenger rear fender. This side had gotten hit and bondo'd before, but the guy that did it sucked and it was cracking and looking like shit.

Here's the rust on the hatch

And what i've fixed up so far

I'm thinking about spraying the whole car the lighter blue until i can get money to paint it the jasper green again.

Comments are welcome, let me know what you think!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
I think you did a good job on the body work.... I dont think you need to paint the car that light blue I've seen an accord like that, didnt really look that good, just flat black it

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah, I told my mom to get some paint because primer isn't water proof and she wanted to get the color closest to my color that they had. Hopefully i can get an actual paint job by Christmas.

weksos

nice job on the body work :thumbup:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
thanks man, I think im going to get more work done on it next weekend, I should only have about 2 more days of work to do on it. Does anyone know where to get the JDM side moldings for cheap? I saw them on password and I don't really want to pay that much for them... Anyone know anywhere cheaper?

LiEkjAi

keep it up, i hated wen u sand down da rust and haf a year later it comes bak

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah, we sanded it down to just medal then sprayed anti rust on it, then primer, then paint. so its got a good 3 layers to go thru. lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Thanks man, Its a work in progress. I'll try and find some pictures of the work we did on the front end. If i can't I'll show you guys where we fixed other than the pictured spots.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
working on her tonight! wOOt! The passenger side wheel well is getting some work. I'll try and get some pics up tonight if not tomorrow.

nautica_t

sweet, looks good. but you should've replaced it with metal rather than bondoing it over, it'll come back or start cracking.

but like i said, definitely looks good.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Its not rusted all the way thru. Most of it was surface rust and we didn't want to cut a hole in something that didn't need it.

I'll ask him tonight what he thinks, but either way the rust is going to come back. I already know that.