Check out my ride

Disco

Heres a few pics of the evolution of my teg Hope you like!!!

in the beginning there was this!

then I started shaving off the molding and bought a new bumper

then came the body shop

some motor work

a little bit of wire tuckin started

Paint, lowering and Rims

Not all this stuff happened in this order but it looks nice like that. Feedback is welcome!!!

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
wow, your teg has come a long way! that wire tuck jub is going to make the bay look awesome, especially in a white car. what are your performance plans?

Disco

Umm I already built a ls vtec for it. Its on the left in the background of the fourth pic. The bummer is that the crank was bad and I didnt know it. So I pulled it back out and im waitin for my new bearings to show up. I got an eagle lightned crank last week to compliment the eagle rods and Arias pistons. I built the motor to handle lots of nitrous. Im plannin on runin at leas a 100 shot on slicks. Gotta find some slicks still.

speedin

The Transporter
"Disco Stu has uzo for twozo!" Sorry had to do it. Anyways, WELCOME to the site. Looks like a nice project you have going their. BTW good job keeping the 94-97 front. Thats my favorite :D. Id like to see that wire tuck all done with an engine in their.

Disco

Its clean as hell all over brother. The interior is still basically stock minus the removal of the back seats. The addition of a NO2 bottle and an oil pressure gauge where the dimmer was. Ohh and im replacing everything grey on the inside with black pieces so the whole car will be just Black and White. The lip is a "Mugen STYLE lip". I love that lip its so clean. The engine should be back in sometime in the next two weeks. I gotta get the parts to delete the abs I just cant find the 40/40 and lines. If anyone knows of someone sellin that stuff please let me know quick.

Disco

Umm I did keep the black/white theme and I love my car so I make time to work on it. Its my hobby. Ive been building it for a year and a half now.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i loved how you kept your cruise control during the wire tuck. did you keep the A/C? any write ups? the teg looks good :thumbup: