autozone Axle's ?? any good

Peruviann

i need a new cv boot but i was told it would be alot better if i were to buy a whole axle so what do u guys think bout autozone axles ??

graveyardhippie

i always used autozone. i've never had a problem with them, and i know a guy that ran them on a 12 second civic. the big upside is they're lifetime, so if you break them or the boot, they just give you another one.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JDMxDB8 said:
Get OEM. :thumbs up
If you get a lifetime warrenty on a cheaper part it'd be smarter to get that..

Depends on your driving too, If you're just driving it as a car autozone should be fine. If you're beating the piss out of your car with heavy modifications its probably better to go after market over either of the 2.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Its like buying a Kia for commuting. It may be slow, it may look like shit, and people may make fun of you for it, but you're getting one hell of a warrenty that NO ONE else offers. lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Kuchtaboy said:
Its like buying a Kia for commuting. It may be slow, it may look like shit, and people may make fun of you for it, but you're getting one hell of a warrenty that NO ONE else offers. lol
LMAO! Funny shit man!

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
Kuchtaboy said:

very well put :lol:

iphondatek

Honda tech
:twocents: I know when i did my drive shaft i almost got autozone, but they break fast. yes lifetime is good, very good. Napa has way better new, not remans, and they are cheaper and lifetime. Hopefully other states don't have different prices.

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
iphondatek said:
:twocents: I know when i did my drive shaft i almost got autozone, but they break fast. yes lifetime is good, very good. Napa has way better new, not remans, and they are cheaper and lifetime. Hopefully other states don't have different prices.

95% of axles are remans. ive ALWAYS used autozone axles. good price, and there oem replacements. if there being broken fast there being abused along with everything else. but ive never had any trouble with them, i mean im all about honda but im not gonna drain my wallet for the name or the fancy box...

iphondatek

Honda tech
I'm just going on here say. I've never tried them. If you have used them and there cool then that's better then something i just heard. In chico at napa they are new oem and life time and cheaper. but trial is better than here-say.

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
we dont have napa around here, but just throwin some suggestions to save you some money, but it all comes down to preference, buy them from honda just to say you bought them, or save hella amount of money and get them from the zone with a lifetime warranty. and they do the same thing, turn. lol
goodluck