What do you do? [merged]

Baldy201

Hey all,
Now that we are growing, somewhat, we need not lose that close family atmosphere. Lets get to know each other better.

What do you do for a living?

I will start.
I am 19 year old college student attending University of St. Thomas. I know that you are thinking "St. Thomas, the island?" well no it is the exact oppisite. It is in St. Paul, MN. I am studing Mechanical Engineering. I am a part of Air Force ROTC. Currently looking for an internship, aka jobless at this time.

BossPlaya510

im 21.. live here in da Bay Area, CALI. im going 2 JC rite now planing on transferin to state univ. next yr.. im workin at 24hr fitness.. makin minimum wage.. :shock: its a pretty kick bak job.. most o da time im Twistd at work so its not that bad.. i gotta long list of future mods that i wanna get 4 my teg.. sux being broke.. :roll:

95teg

im 17, turning 18 in mid November.. im a senior in highschool.. and i have no job!!! i use to work for Best Buy, but that didnt work out, so oh well... i play soccer, in my free time and i enjoy driving my teg every chance i get.. i guess im just another honda / integra enthusiasts! i plan to attend college, fall of 05. i intend on either a graphics design major or computer engineering, i've also took a step back from college and checked out a few tech schools for Automotive, maybe something in the Honda / foerign field...

Todd

token ex-mod
i'm 22 turnin 21 in february, i am half owner of a used car dealership, and next week we are opening a second location which means Massey Auto Wholesale is turning to Massey Auto Group. i'm a golfer that wishes he could play more, i shoot low 80's on average but only play 4 times a year or so. i havent had more then 2 days off from work since i turned 16 so i havent had much time for fun, but it will pay off in the end

and i'm stickying this, great thread!

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
im 20 turning 21 in Feb. i went to ASU (Arizona State) for a year and a half for Mechanical Engineering. couldnt pass Calculus class so i went into a Toyota Program and am now working at a Toyota dealership. hopefully ill be getting a job at Honda and transfering into the Honda program. Big into snowboaring (which i broke my arm last season) and racing.

Baldy201

95Teg- Where do you plan on going to school?

Todd- I have always wanted to work for a dealership. It may suck now but you get to drive two kick ass cars and save for the future all at once. Look on the bright side, you are not broke.

ca86108

im 18, i go to san francisco state university, i work at gap which sucks balls. ive owned 2 integras in my life a black 95 ls and a black 95 gsr.... n im plannin to get a type r when i save up. on my freetime i chill with my frends/girl(s) i also like goin to the runs and smokin people, and when im dumb ass bored i go around racing people onthe streets and sometimes try to piss people off sothey race me

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i just turned 20, attending UTI in Humble, Texas. 45min drive from my house to school everyday, so i'm looking at almost a 2 hour drive to and from school everyday, depending on traffic. In the BWM program =) gonna be working for BMW when i graduate. umm...i owned a '97 GS when i joined the site and now i have a 04 RSX. i'm a alcholic and i love women, i live down south in Houston, TX been here since i was 5, my family has neva owned a domestic car ever..all hondas/lexus/toyotas/acuras. yea i'm the only asian guy that i know of that likes american big blocks and big trucks...weird i guess. i just love anything t that has alot of power import or domestic

KrNxRaCer00

im 20 years old, and am currently serving in the US Army.

im stationed over in South Korea at this time, and i work as a Combat Medic. i've owned 4 cars, and had job since i turned 16.

owned: 88 prelude SI, 94 Accord LX, 94 Integra GSR, 00 Integra Type R

when my service is done, i'll go back to school. probably do somthing in the medical field. sorry to say, but after this teg, it'll prolly be my last Honda for a while. going to try to likes of an STI or EVO...

95teg

well baldy im not to sure about where i plan to go to school.. somewhere small and close to home, i would like to live at home (sounds kind of odd, most kids my age are all hyped up about leaving home, i could care less, becz theres food and money here!..lol)...

DownShift96GSR

I'm 19 years old and will turn 20 on January 14th. I graduated high school in 2003 and took a year off to relax. I'm am current attending a community college called TVI. I'm in the Computer Programming field and will be working a bit in the automotive. I currenty have a job at a local "door" shop. Yes, I said "door" shop. So pretty much any knock knock joke you got, I've heard it. My work supplies residential contractors doors for homes. I've owned 3 cars in my life, all of them Hondas. 1988 Accord LX-i, 2002 Civic EX, and now my 1996 Teggy GSR. I'm big into sports, mainly football. I played the sport all through high school. My NFL team is the Green Bay Packers. My free time is usually occupied by the following: racing, working on cars, hanging with friends (especially the ladies), playing guitar and bowling, that's right, bowling.

socalgsr33

Im 18 live in so cal. Im a digital audio engineer so i spend most of my time in the studio. I go to a local jc but am possibly transfering to MIT or Cogswell in the bay area. I also run a landscaping business on the side, so needless to say i have no free time. Otherwise all my time working either goes to my studio or my car. I have had to integras 96 and 97 and spend as much time as i can doing what i love. tuning cars. so that pretty much sums up my day 2 day.

Todd

token ex-mod
Baldy201 said:
Todd- I have always wanted to work for a dealership. It may suck now but you get to drive two kick ass cars and save for the future all at once. Look on the bright side, you are not broke.
my father has been a general manager at various dealerships since i was very very young, i spent most of my time growing up hanging out with him at work and going to auto auctions so this stuff kinda comes naturally for me, but in time it will pay off. i withdrew $30,000 dollars today out of my personal bank account to spend twords various odds and ends for the new dealership... to do that sorta thing you basically have to whole-heartedly have to believe it will pay off