404DaTeg build up thread

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
UPDATE--Go TO PAGE FOUR, THANKS!

ITS BONE STOCK! 1997 Acura Integra GS.. i jus took few pics for now.. i will take pic of interior tmw or two days later.. so im going to slam it in few weeks.. my goal is i tryin to make muh teg look type r.

Last edited:

Sammich

my god did u get that from a dealer?

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
drop that peice!

oh yeah,and that shit looks clean. I agree with integra_hot looks like you got it from a dealer? Keep it clean, reminds me of when I got mine from a dealer, but my shit isn't that clean anymore lol

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
yehh i got dat teg from dealer.. is that bad?? i supposed to buy teg from someone but i need 2500 dollars for parts for teg instead of jus buy a teg for 2500.. i dun wanan to start over n save it up till get money enough to buy parts for integra. so i borrow 8k from mom. i pay mom 250 monthly.. that motor look cleannn!!! and very low mileages.. its 89k! 1997? NO SHIT!!

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
also do yall have any parts to sell for my teg?? i hate tan interior! i prefer black interior.. so do u have black interior parts to sell?? if yes, let me know asap!! pls!

P.S: if you got panel door to sell, i prefer GSR PANEL DOOR.

Sammich

naw dude i was just looking at how immaculately clean the car was...its SUPUH DUPUH CLEAN lol