Merry Christmas from ClubIntegra and yOparts

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member

The site is 4 years old now and I am very proud of how far it has come. In effort to help give back to you, the members, I decided to do something special this year. I've teamed up with yOparts.com to offer something exciting this Christmas.

Every day leading up to Christmas ClubCivic.com and ClubIntegra.com are teaming
up with www.yOparts.com to deliver something special to the members of the ituner Network community... FREE Annual Memberships ($119 value) to yOparts "The Industry's First True Wholesale Club" will be given out everyday leading up to Dec 24.

On Dec. 24th one lucky Club Civic or Club Integra Member and new yOparts Member will get a amazing GIFT of a brand new "Genuine GARRETT GT35R w/ a Anti-Surge Housing" a $1600 value

Club Civic / Club Integra and yOparts share the same vision of empowering Honda enthusiasts and thought this would be a great way to show our appreciation to the community.

"No Strings Attached, No Credit Card Required"

To enter the free drawing, just sign up for a 30 day TRIAL MEMBERSHIP following
this link (No Credit Card Required ) You will not be billed at then end of the month. We send you an email w/a special renewell offer if you chose not to accept it, at the end of the 30 days your pricing will be set back to retail..

http://www.yoparts.com/ClubCivic

Thank you for your continued support and may 2008 bring all your Honda Dreams Come True!
Justin & Tom

speedin

The Transporter
WOW, these prices are actually really good! On certain items though. Some of the manufactures prices are very close to the market price. But overall, COOL! Is their more of a discount for full members though??

patrick4588

Integra God
i have been a member on there for a few months. the prices are pretty good on most things. the shipping is what gets you sometimes. if you are ordering mutltiple things, order them individually, its cheaper. i dunno why, but shipping sucks on combined items. i have ordered a victor x IM, water pump, oil pump, timing belt, tensioner, and some other smaller stuff. they have good shipping times as well. even without this "promotion" its a great site to be a member off. the membership pays for itself pretty quickly if you order a lot of stuff

Surferman

Ok i need help. I just signed up for trial membership. Is there anyway ican buy one itiam and then cancel without paying anything else cuz i just wanted to buy a cat back for trial member price then quit is this possible!??

patrick4588

Integra God
Ok i need help. I just signed up for trial membership. Is there anyway ican buy one itiam and then cancel without paying anything else cuz i just wanted to buy a cat back for trial member price then quit is this possible!??
the trial ends after 30 days... :roll: you didnt enter your credit card did you? so how will you get charged? it just ends after 30 days.

Surferman

the trial ends after 30 days... :roll: you didnt enter your credit card did you? so how will you get charged? it just ends after 30 days.
Alright that sounds sweet, i would join but i don't order that many parts often. Good price though! Now i can get my SP2 hopefully before Christmas because ill be ordering today! woot

thanks